Uub Transformation Sound

Best answers
Right click this link and select save target as.
When you play it, you're gonna have to turn up the sound.
http://major_goober.tripod.com/trans2.wav
*EDIT*
I'm sorry to say but it doesn't work in ESF. I converted it to a wav file but it still doesn't work. What do I need to do to it to make it work?

Best answers
The wavs need to be 22 mhz, mono, 16 bit ... and leave soundpacks to the profesionals :p

Best answers
Off Topic:Ok now answer me this. When did I say I was a proffesional? I don't recall making that statement.
On Topic:And thank you for the information Wizard's Curse.

Best answers
sounds kinda weird sayin stuff about his family out of nowhere :p

Best answers
Well in DBZ episode 275, amazing I can know that, the episode is called Buu's reincarnation. Goku made Uub made by insulting Uub's family. You can here Uub's muscels getting bigger if you listen carefully. btw I have an update of it I will replace it soon. So if you have downloaded the file then downlaod the new one after I say I have put it in.

Best answers
yes i know the episode and there r some power up sounds and screaming sounds try mixing them and add some effects

Best answers
Change it with sound recorder ... (it comes with windows :p)

To do that open your file, and do save as then look a bit down ... where it says Format and click CHANGE, then set atributes to ... 22.050 Hz, mono, 16 bit

:D

Best answers
u can but it 8 bit too
16 bit about doubles the size of teh file =X

Best answers
Ok well thx to Wizard's Curse it works!! 3 cheers for Wizard's Curse! hip hip hurray hip hip horray hip hip hurray. ok but on a more serious note. ty for real Wizard's Curse. Now I can make that sound pack ;)

Best answers
Glad to be of help ... :laff: ... lol and I was jk bout "the leave it to the pros" thing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom