Using Buu

Best answers
Hi folks,

It’s been a while since I’ve used Buu, so can you remind me why he is so easy to get high scores with? I remember that he used to be able to ascend really quickly (against bots) with his cookie attack.
Of course, this was nearly a year ago, so I can’t quite remember how it worked. Can someone explain how this works? Is it the laser that comes out of his forehead?
Does the attack have to be used when the enemy is almost dead? Also, with this melee system, I don’t know how much health the enemy has. Is there a way for me to do so?

Thanks

Best answers
Buu is lame for various of reasons. If you ever run into me on a server, I'll be spamming u with kamehameha's if u ever use buu.

the candybeam is idd the laser that shoots out of his tenticle. doesnt matter how much hp the other has.

You cannot see the HP of the enemy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu has just about the best of every world, good health, good speed, high starting PL, powerful beam, and the candybeam does damage and heals you. People hate Buu because he's imbalanced and everyone knows it.

Best answers
basically if u have seen the Dragon ball Z Series, He was the strongest out of the DBZ seires unless it was Vegetto.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
howudothis? said:
basically if u have seen the Dragon ball Z Series, He was the strongest out of the DBZ seires unless it was Vegetto.
that isnt the reason why hes overpowerd in ESF.

Hes overpowerd cause he has candybeam whih can hell you (just eat candy) and give you PL. Not to mention the second fastest transform speed. the fastest nontransformed speed. A big amount of HP and mouthblast wich is preety strong.

Best answers
buu is way toooo powerfull. candybeam, mouthblast, speed, hp and regeneration.. every1 hates buu players! xD they are the one's whos getting killed the first :p

Best answers
yes yes thats all true about buu being overpowered and everything we all kno this is true. but the thing that gets me is why everyone makes such a big deal over it if someone new or not that good and he gets threatened about gettin kame spammed and everything else but if its someone whos really good then no one says anything.

i mean i not stickin up for buu in anyway but i think things shild be fair for pros and new people too. its amazing how much hell u have to go through in this game if ur new or not as good as everyone else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
yes yes thats all true about buu being overpowered and everything we all kno this is true. but the thing that gets me is why everyone makes such a big deal over it if someone new or not that good and he gets threatened about gettin kame spammed and everything else but if its someone whos really good then no one says anything.
well if someone who isnt good at the game uses buu it isnt a problem cause he dosent know how to make full use of him. While a pro gets high kills with allmoast no deaths.

Best answers
almost grega but thats not wut im tryin to say people complain wen someone new or not that good picks buu but if the person is a well known pro and very good player no one wont say ****. ive witnessed this happen a couple of times i wont say any names but ive seen it. my point is dont say you hate people whp pick buu but then wen a well known pro comes in wit him not say a word.

me i play no type of favoritism towards pros they are nuttin to me but people who have lil more time on their hands to play and/or jus better then me. so to me anyone who picks buu i detest and hate wit a passion. most overpowered character ive ever seen on a game and from wut i heard wen 1.3 comes out itll be worse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark trunks, you are far from right. I know who you have in mind, but ive never seen anyone complain when a newbie to ESF joins a server and uses Buu. Why? Because they dont know how to control him. All ive ever seen is some people advise newbies not to use Buu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom