Used

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

critz...I know it's not that good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of it looks realistic, but the bolt / screw thing doesn't. I suggest some work on that area alone.

Best answers
The textures are meshed well, they look flat & unproportioned.. they dont give a gritty feel and the face is really cluttered. The title also doesnt fit the way the face is because well, it's too cluttered with un-needed and spaced out effects..

I'd get rid of the button at the top of the nose and the text written on the face.. The texture layed on the face isn't really well placed.. just looks plopped on and overlayed/soft/hard lighted on.. the nose wouldnt be cut so cleanly as well..

Also get rid of that black line crossing over the eye.. brush the textures up and blend them in.

Lotsa stuff to fix and the crit is harsh but the type of art that we do, is needing it now.. effects are being overdone =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, I understand and I apreciate you telling me how to do dis stuff the right way. Oh ya, and I how should I get the text off the face because it's part of the texture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really like it..to me it looks great, almost perfect, got no bad crtz for you.
very well done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it to,but I kinda think I should take out the bolt...it's not blended well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom