Updated my journal

Retired
Best answers
thx everyone one, as far as i've seen, like 90% of the big city's in dbz are white buildings. The purple windows are mainly to add variance to the oh so white and blue world. unfortunatly only the models are detroyable no buildings. I had to build the map to keep the r_speeds/fps at reasonable level so most of the builings are placed to block the vis distance. But, the map plays fast and smooth and im sure u guy will enjoy it......oh and i guess i could animate the stoplights. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animate the stoplights...lmao thats gonna be fun =D. I can see it already:

Player A swoops past a green stoplight, Player B follows Player A but comes past a red stoplight and stops.

Ultimate noob action! o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coool =P is it possible to put the cars on a func_train and make it destroyable, so that the cars go around the city as if someone was driving them?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A player couldn't drive the car but the car could be a movable NPC.
The map looks great Zero. I noticed it had more buildings.

Best answers
hey zero, had you testet the map with 1.3 oder 1.2.3? because i think the goku model is .. it looks like alpha ;)

Best answers
read the thread dood.. it was a 1.3 model on the 1.2 skeleton, so don't pay attention to is.
Love the map, never got down to redownloading ESF since my comp got fried, and currently using an older one..
but imma DL 1.3 for sure.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:idea: :idea: :idea: Ay zero, do you think there is a way to have the building(s) as an actual model.
This way, you can give it multiple bones, and maybe ask DarkTooth to animate it breaking apart. This way when someone is knocked into it, the building's animation will play, then a coder can like add smoke or effects to embellish the destruction. PLEASE?! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
A player couldn't drive the car but the car could be a movable NPC.
The map looks great Zero. I noticed it had more buildings.
yea i didnt say anything about driving a car... i said for it to move by itself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to see how this murders the already handicapped framerate. Though it looks like it is easily the best DBZ themed map in ESF's recent iterations. Good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i presume they're env_models so yeah, and if you're frieza, you'll be able to pick them up and throw them at people wit kenesis :eek:

kekekeke ^^

Very fun smashing teh GG with automobiles. ^^

Best answers
looks pretty cool, but imo you maybe should give the roads a black asphalt texture instead… to give the road a more obvious contrast within the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zero, nice job mate. Will other players besides frieza be able to mingle with the environment? Also, if you don't mind, can u animate some cars to drive around the city?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I can't wait to see how this murders the already handicapped framerate. Though it looks like it is easily the best DBZ themed map in ESF's recent iterations. Good work!
Actually it should have better FPS than any map since the max viewable distance is pretty far down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like being able to pick up and throw cars at people, that's gonna pwn hard ^^ and the map overall looks awesome. I agree with animating the stop lights, that would pwn harder, and maybe make the cars drive around if you can. Nothing would freak me out more than to be picked up and floating while driving to the bank! 10/10 for extreme awesomeness Zero. Keep up the good work mate!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"GIVE ME ALL YOUR CA$H OR BE KI BLASTED TO HELL" !_!. I'm sure a lovely suprise is awaiting in the bank vault ;).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe it'd be really cool to bust a bank heist or start one >: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom