Unreal Tournament 2007 Trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought I'd say it, but I think UT is turning into Madden.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be able to agree or disagree with you in about 15 minutes. Bloody HD, so tempting, yet... so large.

Hey, that looks pretty cool. I don't know what you mean by Madden though. I didn't hear any annoying, repetative commentary, and it's not like a new one comes out every year. If it looks that good on a 360, I can't wait to see what it'll look like on a computer.

Best answers
Well the Unreal engine itself is just amazing with the amount of things you can do with it, as for the game, it looks sweet and all, but it could just be the same thing, but I expect this one to be good. 2004 was good too, had great concepts to it, but it's just like the original. so we shall see, but with the new technologies, possibilities for modding are ENDLESS...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I opted for HD, 2 hours later and i'm ready to post =P

It looked great, the new vehicles look like they'll genuinely add gameplay depth and variety. Instead of car/buggy/jeep, they've got sweet Back-to-the-Future hoverboards and lithe, squid-like tripod tanks. Awesome. Destructable terrain looks to be the icing on the cake.

Best answers
Arthos said:
I never thought I'd say it, but I think UT is turning into Madden.
I can't say I believe that at all. We haven't seen a UT release for two or three years. Madden recycles the same engine, UT has done that once (UT2k3 to 2k4, and 2k4 was still way better). Now UT2k7 uses a completly new engine, new vehicles, gameplay modes, duel wielding, etc., etc.

Needless to say the game looks amazing. And seeing how it is Unreal Tournament, I'm expecting it to play as well as it looks. I've been a UT fan ever since the original came out. This trailer made me drool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone, you totally missed the point. He said it was turning into Madden because of the way the title Unreal Tournament 2007 was displayed in the movie.

Best answers
That sure was awesome. Pure awesomeness! Too pad I dont own a xbox 360, and sure don't intend to own one in the future.

Best answers
Hamppu said:
That sure was awesome. Pure awesomeness! Too pad I dont own a xbox 360, and sure don't intend to own one in the future.
It hasn't even been announced on the 360. It's only been announced on the PC and PS3 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom