Unlocking new attacks

Best answers
I thought that it would be cool, if when you spawn for the first time, you start out with minimum attacks, like maybe one. Lets take Vegeta for example. When you start out as him, you start out only with his Gallit Gun. Once his powerlevel reaches a certain level, he gets his Big Bang attack. Once he transforms into a super saiyan, he gets Final Flash. This could go for the other characters as well. This would give you more of a sense of acheivement and its good to be rewarded for doing good things in games. It would also add a lot more character development, rather than just kill kill kill. Kind of like earning money in CS and buying new guns, but not sucky ;). Anyway, I think this is a pretty good idea, no?

Best answers
Yea, we are implementing that into the beta, but not to give you a sense of achievement ;) Actually, we're trying to follow the series more. You never see Vegeta throw a BB until he goes SSJ and Piccolo doesn't use the Scatter shot 'till after his 2nd transform (fusion with Kami). So following this theory loosely you can get a good idea who gets what, when. There are a couple exceptions to this rule, but hey, you don't expect me to tell you everythin do ya? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah this is being put in. I actually like the idea of limiting the amount of attacks you have being directly linked to your PL and status.

Question:- Do you have to stay SSJ to keep your Final Flash or once you achieve it its there for good?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Yea, we are implementing that into the beta, but not to give you a sense of achievement ;) Actually, we're trying to follow the series more. You never see Vegeta throw a BB until he goes SSJ and Piccolo doesn't use the Scatter shot 'till after his 2nd transform (fusion with Kami). So following this theory loosely you can get a good idea who gets what, when. There are a couple exceptions to this rule, but hey, you don't expect me to tell you everythin do ya? ;)

Bah piccolos transformations will be the ***est ever! they really need to make himj take off his cape and helmet for the first transformations, and later on his second transformation sould just be a huge gain in power. Not "Oh look a green guy from no where, wanna fuse with me" "Sure" *fuse* tada... thats total crock.

Best answers
Well, I don't know how the team wants to have Piccolo tranform...but for the first beta release each char will only have one tranform and we'll most likely keep it to where they still have most/all their attacks. Then we'll release something like a "Ultimate Upgrage" patch/pack (Operation Flashpoint anyone ;))that will finalize everybodies tranforms and change some attacks to form specific ones. Sorry to over-excite you on this first beta release :p As for losing an attack for "falling" out of form, Ima beat around the bush on that :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how are they going to do the piccolo transformation?

maybe, they can start off with him with his weighted clothing..
then when he first transforms he takes off his clothing..
after maybe.. they can make a model of him more cut ;) woah buff guy here woo hoo!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i just want a combo oriented melee system.

like pressing left click once is a left jab

twice in a row is a left jab to a right hook

three times left click is a left jab, to a right hook, to a double
fisted smack down or uppercut - which moves people depending on your pl

right click could be a kick combo system

one is a left side kick

two in a row is a left side kick. to a right kick roundhouse

three in a row is a left side kick to a right kick roundhouse to a double left and right drop kick- kind of like lunging at them with a left kick then spinning to hit them with the right. would move people depending on pl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya follow the series itll be super king, for piccolos transformations nail kami etc just appearing is probibly the best way it can be done takin the cape etc of is only one transformation eventually ya have to have the fusion and to just transform is a bit lacking in DBZness nail just appearing is probily the best way the fusion can be done, and is the fusion gunna stay true to the series cus piccolos power increased nearly 10 times i think. The only thing i disagree with is krillins transformation the growing hair thats called getting old, for everyone thats reading this check out my thread "transformations and powerups" tell me what ya think.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
but i just want a combo oriented melee system.

like pressing left click once is a left jab

twice in a row is a left jab to a right hook

three times left click is a left jab, to a right hook, to a double
fisted smack down or uppercut - which moves people depending on your pl

right click could be a kick combo system

one is a left side kick

two in a row is a left side kick. to a right kick roundhouse

three in a row is a left side kick to a right kick roundhouse to a double left and right drop kick- kind of like lunging at them with a left kick then spinning to hit them with the right. would move people depending on pl.
this is esf not dmz ;/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul

this is esf not dmz ;/
im entitled to my suggestion, i know its not going to be like that. prob. something better.

Best answers
Kao Ken isn't an attack...it's more like a mini transformation. All it is is a powerboost.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku has 2 versions of the kamehameha, the regular one (orange) and the "super" kamehameha (blue), jsut incase u needed more attacks for goku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom