unfair experts

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people seem to use melee, ofcourse that can be frustrating if you are being beated up every time.
Every time a enemy comes flying to me to kick my ass, i charge a standard KI-Beam, because this atack is very fast to charge, and then when they are close enough i shoot the atack at the person, because when you are flying to someone in meleemode, you can not block the atack, Not a bad idea Eh? :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm... that's what the teleport key is for.. you're better off beamjumping.

Well, unless you're a real monster with generic beams. If I am transed & have a big PL in a server theres no way to melee me to death if I'm using generic beams, but if the PLs are equalish and the meleer knows what hes doing, he can get around you most of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me how is it unfair?
That standerd KI-beam must be generic like gman said.If I where you I would tele behind him and combo him.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres already a 3 page discussion going on this...
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=29531

As far as generics go, they can be great. I can usually pull out a generic and kill people that only use melee. The best players mix together both well allthough melee is still used 80% of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use melee 60% cuz i hit someone to the ground and then Ki blob with Ki blasts and if the blob forms i BLAST HIM WITH GENIRIC BEAM.

Best answers
First off, welcome to the forums JP...and as far as generic beams go, I love them, when two people rarely engage in a power struggle with the generic beams, I think scorcher had mentioned this to me, that the more energy you pump into the generic beam, the larger the blast radius is, that's why I love using it, plus it takes a second to charge barely using any KI. ;x

Best answers
jp said:
because when you are flying to someone in meleemode, you can not block the atack, Not a bad idea Eh? :cool:

Actually, ask any 'expert' about blocking a beam or another melee while in swoop mode. Its not that hard to drop melee and fly at same time and go into what I like to call "coast mode" when you can block/beam/swoop from this type of movement. It's also very effective if two ppl are melee'ing head on. You can go into swoop, drop your swoop and your fly, then you are in coast... while still going head on in coast you can hold your block button down and... wah-lah! Your opponent will melee into your block (and if you time it correctly your oppenent won't see that you were blocking). And with your oppenent, two things will happen. #1 He has never seen this move done before so he will assume that he landed a hit and will either go after you for a combo or recharge his ki. #2 Your oppenent has seen the move and will recognize the sound of the hit and he will teleport away as to not be block-countered. If its #1 then you should almost always get a hit on your oppenent if you counter after your block.

Best answers
I love coasting... i do it a bit too much so i get into the habbit of canceling the fly button after i hit someone in a swoop... sometimes they hit me and i hit the fly button anyway and it stops me and damages me even more as if i had hit terrain when i could've just trailed off for a while. "coasting" helps when someone blocks you... if you swoop at a guy then turn off fly mode after being blocked... you'll fall down out of his counter-attack range.

Best answers
coasting after u hit some1 makes it easer to continu with a combo..... for instance if u hit them down and cancle fly.. all ull have to do is look down hold atack and tap teleport once of another hit and if ur high enuf and can it the button fast enuf u can hit them back up..... coasting = goodthing... and as for generic beams if ur really focused u can dodge them no problem..........specially if DONT melee head on... no beamer no matter how good can hit some1 that melees if hes not moving in a straight direction

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop with these stupid 'experts' posts.
if you don't like it, leave the server and join a different one.
if every server you go in, there are ppl beating ur ass..
then i guess that means you just suck and need to stop crying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeese u cant complain that people are better than u and that its unfair

so quit complaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom