unexploding blasts

Best answers
well i say most or all of the attacks they have in esf are all exploding ones

well my suggestion is that for goku , how he can teleport when charging a blast at the same time when he goes ssj
this is one of my fav moves to teleport infront of someone and BLAST them and they die, but it kills myself too,
he should have a attack that blasts thru killing the enemy without exploding

Best answers
Sry, I dont like your Idea, Son Goku is already the most powerful Charakter in my opinion.

Best answers
why actually an unexploding attack would be cool
remeber when gohan roasted cell his blast didnt go boom it just went right through him and kept going

so it would be cool if all the chars had one that could do that,

1 when it hits a char it pushes them back (like in ps and if they push block when its pushing them they have a chance to deflect it)
2 it will hurt them while it drillis into them if they dont block
3 and once there health is low enough and they are out of ki it will desintigrate them.
that would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, good idea, but it should need a certan amount of power, so a half powered one wont, but a full will, and it'll go pop against solid objects

Best answers
i would like it i man i always die from my own beams :laff: it would help me alot mabe it could be a secondery beam like right click with kamehameha selected and it wold use the nonexploding beam and left click and it would use the normal explodeing beam.

Best answers
there we go that would be a good idea,,
and it should go pop just like shijing said against solid objects
they should put a button in though that if you fired the beam you press the button and it explodes like they have now but when you get in a ps and dont wanna wait just push the button

Best answers
Although in the show, beams go through the characters, this is a video game, and that would be a little to unfair. It is a good idea, but for some reason, it seems unfair to me. Then people who just joined the game try to BS with one of those beams would never be able to win. Also since you keep killing yourself, why don't you just beam jump? Then you can detonate it at a safe distance.

Best answers
It would also be cool if the beam goes around you and spreads out for certain attacks if you block, instead of being pushed back...it happens occasionally in the show...

Now what I am thinking is that while you're blocking, it drains the ki of both parties, just like a power struggle...if the blocker runs out, he takes some damage... The advantage, as with regular blocking, is that you dont need time to charge anything up first, but the attacker wouldnt need to worry about his attack being returned to him-he'd just be stuck without any ki once the attack drains it all...

Best answers
SsJ-SonGohan said:
Although in the show, beams go through the characters, this is a video game, and that would be a little to unfair. It is a good idea, but for some reason, it seems unfair to me. Then people who just joined the game try to BS with one of those beams would never be able to win. Also since you keep killing yourself, why don't you just beam jump? Then you can detonate it at a safe distance.

yea but also if the character blocks (even in show) then they can BS it
I was saying the only time it drills you is when you arent blocking
(And I wouldnt want it to go through you anyway that would get irritating) and if it did go through them all have to do is block and a BS starts

sithlord That would be a awsome if it spread out around you I would really like that

Best answers
ya i think that in the dbz series in the cell games where goku charged al his energy into one blast and then teleported right infront of cell and blew his ass off that would be cool in the game because i like to teleport infront of somone and fire and kill them... it would look cool
i think every character should have a attack thats non exploding or if its possible they could change a beam like kamakamaha and exploding or non exploding, it should be right click and left clcik for different kinds

oooooohad i forgot, i think they should only explode against solids not ppl this would be so cool if i could teleport and blast them wihtout exploding

Best answers
wow i think thats a great idea, sometimes i die from my own beams and when i try to beam jump its too slow, i think thats a great idea add that for 1.2!

Best answers
well if i use goku (rare) i tele right infront with a charged up kame then beam jump of their face instantly killign them and also surviving...

but i fink people beam jumping is being removed so i would sday dont jump next tot them nemore

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, wouldn't that be difficult to code? I like the whole concept, but, it seems a little impossible to me.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like this idea. Acually, I really hate this idea. Its a original one, but it would unballence the game. The only reason you people want this in game is becuase you all die from your own blasts and dont want too. Well, if your blast is too strong that if you detonate a mile across the map u get hit, well then who cares? You kill everyone in the map. If your blast is too small and your just too careless to dentonate it away from you, well then just detonate it away from you and theres no problem. Bad idea i think. Its not needed and it would unballence the game.

Best answers
not just the unexploding blast i think it should be set at secondary attack like someone said earlier so not every attack is unexploding

Best answers
I like this idea and said this in like 20 of thse:

They SHOULD go through the person (the beam) and after that vanish otehrwise you can kill multiple ppl with 1 blast.

OR atleast reduce the blast dam, i mean a ****ing kamehameha takes less time to charge then a ff but sometimes has a bigger blast radius then a fully charged ff (this counts alsow for ff less dam).

To keep it simple:

1. Let the beam go through the person and vanish after thta (or something else but atleast not explode all the time)

OR Less blast radius+less damage from it.

Best answers
i think if your alot stronger, firing a fully charges special, it should be able to go through the opponent without exploding. the beam would still act as normal though the enemy would be dead. you might even be able to get the same guy twice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom