Underpowered/Overpowered Characters

Best answers
its not about wut attacks nuke. vegeta isnt underpowered final flash takes long as hell to charge but if u were in a free for all match and shot it into a crowd of 7 people 5 of them would be dead. thats y it takes so long to charge ur dead if u get hit directly

big bang is good no need to change it dead from that from a direct hit.

galick gun isnt as strong as it should be because from wut i heard is that they didnt have the power to put for gokus kaioken thats y vegetas galick gun isnt as strong as it should be but its still strong. u dont have to compare everything wit kamehameha u kno. i can kill lots of people wit galick gun wen its not even fully charged. it charges faster then a kame anyway so wuts the big deal

like i said im goin to stick by my opinions about everyone. vegeta isnt underpowered anybody whos anybody should plainly see that

Best answers
I never said Vegeta is underpowered. But, if I recall correctly, Vegeta was weaker than and losing to Goku, and Goku only beat Vegeta's GG with his KHH by using Kaiokenx4

Best answers
no jack that wasnt meant towards u lol while i was writing it i guess u and mac 10 pasted b4 i finished lol. but yea ur right goku did need his kaioken x4 to win i thought it was 3 but nevertheless he needed kaioken to win cus galick gun was vegetas move for destroying planets.

thats y im pretty surprised it sint stronger but ah well

Best answers
Well its kind of like burning attack. They based it off a game, not the show, and usually in the games they make goku better than vegeta.

Best answers
Jack WinkleBean said:
I never said Vegeta is underpowered. But, if I recall correctly, Vegeta was weaker than and losing to Goku, and Goku only beat Vegeta's GG with his KHH by using Kaiokenx4
But Vegeta kept powering up his beam as well, he just didn't say anything when he did it, he screamed instead, and plus Goku has gotten a lot stronger since then, and for Vegeta, Galick Gun at the end of DBZ was probably his weakest attack, since he got Final Flash and all those other good moves.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galit gun is more powerful than kamehameha. Its been debated enough times. However in esf its a glorified generic beam, but we are told this is down to balance issues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overall I think that each character is pretty useful in one way or another. There are just certain characters that seem to be a bit better. I think Vegeta needs some minor tweaking and Piccolo and Krillen need some hard work. Those are really the only characters that I think need work pretty badly. Vegeta only really needs his renzoku to be tweaked. Piccolo really I think needs a small speed boost. Krillen though… he needs something for his first form to aid his melee… He’s ok with Beams, but if someone comes after you, you’re too slow to do much about it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would ask Druu and Shadow to quit flaming eachother, but it looks like they managed to quite flaming eachother and get back on topic. Just consider this a friendly warning to be a little bit less harsh with other forum members in the future.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Overall I think that each character is pretty useful in one way or another. There are just certain characters that seem to be a bit better. I think Vegeta needs some minor tweaking and Piccolo and Krillen need some hard work. Those are really the only characters that I think need work pretty badly. Vegeta only really needs his renzoku to be tweaked. Piccolo really I think needs a small speed boost. Krillen though… he needs something for his first form to aid his melee… He’s ok with Beams, but if someone comes after you, you’re too slow to do much about it.
What about trunks? He is slow and has bad beams. They need to make him fast so he can be good at melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would ask Druu and Shadow to quit flaming eachother, but it looks like they managed to quite flaming eachother and get back on topic. Just consider this a friendly warning to be a little bit less harsh with other forum members in the future.
You guys should just be thankful I wasn't home to notice this post back when it first started, heh -- my warning isn't going to be as friendly. From the first post this was partial flaming, but fortunately our great community seems to have managed to salvage the thread.

These are all debates of numbers, all of which are available right in the game. Ergo, in my estimation, there is no need to call anyone names even if they disagree with one another. So please guys--even though you all seem to have gotten it under control--let's watch the crude remarks about each other in the future.

Getting back on topic: Trunks is the only character with a noteworthy melee advantage because of that stupid sword. If I am below 20% hp, a simple melee hit kills me. Below 20%, for some characters/forms, may mean as much as 40hp left. That needs to change to 10%, if you ask me, and he should get a slight bonus in advanced melee.

Put quite simply Gohan and Trunks transformations are too easy to get. They start at what, 700k, and you only need 1mill to transform, something along those lines, right?

I have been beat on way too often by SSJ Gohan and SSJ Trunks. Just to prove a point I am almost always able to do a much more dominating job killcount-wise with one of these characters.

The game would be much fairer if they transformed at 1.3 or 1.35ish. But that's just my two cents.

Best answers
thats y ive been askin about this trunks thing for the longest time. gohan and trunks shoud get the earliest transes cus of their speed trunks at least. i mean hes slo as hell wit no good beams hes jus pure melee.

thats y i requested that trunks get a later trans like at 1,500,000 but hes faster like goku and vegeta speed like he should be cus hes too slow even after trans hes slow. gohan doesnt need speed really cus at the start hes slo but wen he transes hes just as fast as goku and vegeta wwhile trunks and piccolo are the slowest 2

the sword gib isnt even really useful at 20% because most people kno how to dodge adv melee. its not that hard to hit the right arrow.

if anything i think trunks should be able to use his sword in 1.3 like he did in 1.1 so wen u hit em at 20% health u get a sword kill that way. 1.1 was alot better wit the fact that use his sword all the time. in 1.2 u can only use it in adv melee. not very fun cus most people dont use adv melee.

for transes i say gohan should trans at like 1,300,000 and trunks should trans at 1,500,000 or somthin along those lines. cus it does get pretty annoying wen someone good comes in and uses trunks or gohan for the early trans then whips everyones ass for like 10-15 mins rackin up like 30 or so kills till everyone else can trans.

Best answers
Galit Gun doesn't seems like it was a huge beam, stronger than KHH in the show but Vegeta only used it that 1 time then never again so maybe it used up too much energy or something?

So maybe GG should just be a powerful beam that uses up too much ki to be practical most of the time and let it be a sort of last resort thing.

Best answers
laying down some major points about vegeta here:

speed and HP are fine
GG: too slow...takes up alot of KI but i dont mind that because it balances its power. quick charge
FF:charge is WAY SLOW only took vegeta about 20 seconds in the actual show for full charge. it travels WAY TOO SLOW...in the show cell who was ALOT MORE POWERFUL AND FASTER than vegeta only had time to mutter "W-WHAT'S THIS!?!" then the beam tore striaght through him..i think it's powers fine...charge time and speed are a mjor problem though...if you are playing pros they can dodge it with one hand and get into melee with you easily.
BB: absolutely fine no changes necessary
Renzoku:COMPLETELY USELESS...by the time you even have minimum charge the enemy has moved into the air or into melee with you. vegetas worst attack. a correction for this could be to make it instant but take up more KI and maybe launch more blasts but in a straighter arc.
Transformation:eek:k going by what happened in the series vegeta had to train at 400x gravity for a while and then 500x gravity...his PL must have been MASSIVE so i think the trans PL is good especially considering his transformed attacks.

thoughts anyone?

Best answers
That's a good point. And we have to remember, the show elongates everything. A 5 minute fight takes a million episodes
20 seconds is like a .000005 manga second charge

Best answers
Jack WinkleBean said:
That would be Final Flash ^^^^^^

No it would be gallit gun. He can't use final flash unless he is ssj but he can use gallit gun in normal form. Maybe he should be able to use final flash in normal form though because on the show he used a move that could have been it, it was blue instead of yellow because he wasn't ssj but he used it when he was fighting against Recoom. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot though but it was at the start of the fight when Vegeta lets loose a furios attack on Recoom before Recoom can do anything.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no ff for vegeta in normal form.

Best answers
i agree although being a vegeta fan FF in normal form would be bad....trust me vegeta did not have FF until he faced cell anyway...he made it out to be a new attack which it was....alot of beams looked like final flash....you could tell which final flash was because he had lightning erupting around him and had the energy ball in the middle of his hands collecting energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom