Underpowered/Overpowered Characters

Best answers
Underpowere
gohan (lack of attacks/usefull attacks (shield is stupid tbh)
vegeta (lack of decent attacks and high transformation PL)
frieza (lack of a strong beam attack when not transformed only has generic)

Overpowered
Goku (lots of attacks plus a NON KI CONSUMING ONE and speed is high)
BUU (starting PL is high, mouthblast too powerful IMO, buu cookie beam is [align=center]too spammable it should be charge like all other attacks[/align]
Cell (has all the best attacks...i know it is according to the story i'm just telling how it is)

if anyone can input anything or contradict me then fine but i dont want any goku whores cause you guys just want more and more for him.

Best answers
Gohan is not underpowerd at all...i can usually rack up atleast 20/6 before i get bored and go play a diff game.

Best answers
Vegeta: Owns ... he has THE BEST attacks in the game...
Frieza: has finger beam , I can kill someone in one throw/beam move...
Gohan: UNDER POWERD?! ROFL! n00b. Kamehameha and lowest trans in the game.

Goku: Needs teleportational beam move Ki cost hightend.
Buu: Needs a higher candy beam resist
Cell: Sucks. He has no nuke move AFTER trans. Want SBC? Go Piccolo. Want Gallit Gun? Go Vegeta.

Best answers
ok druu vegeta best attacks in the game?...yeh right thats a load of dogs gonads ALL of his beam attacks are SLOW BEAMS easily dodgable high ki cost so your screwed when they charge you down with full ki melee. FF and BB have hardly any PS potential and the rapid fire ki blasts and a load of crap by the time you've charged it the enemy is off the floor and has melee'd you. so NO vegeta does NOT have the best attacks in the game i am sensing a goku whore here..noob? i said gohan has hardly any attacks read you ****ing novice

Best answers
§hadow said:
ok druu vegeta best attacks in the game?...yeh right thats a load of dogs gonads ALL of his beam attacks are SLOW BEAMS easily dodgable high ki cost so your screwed when they charge you down with full ki melee. FF and BB have hardly any PS potential and the rapid fire ki blasts and a load of crap by the time you've charged it the enemy is off the floor and has melee'd you. so NO vegeta does NOT have the best attacks in the game i am sensing a goku whore here..noob? i said gohan has hardly any attacks read you ****ing novice
I never play as Goku , I'm playing Frieza at the moment.
Gohan is FINE , he has all he needs.
Vegeta has PERFECT PS potential , BB attack easily slows the beam long enough to half charge a Final Flash and Final Flash half charged can beat any move ANYWAY.
I wouldn't call me a novice I'm rather Experianced at ESF... Yes Vegeta's Renzoku is crap but there have been repeated threads on that...
Currently all you do is state your opinion and say it's fact.
Bug off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey you guys stop right now. You two will be banned from a mod very soon if continued and this thread will be closed.

Edit: Flamming is only permitted in pms and not on boards.

Best answers
I'm not flameing nor posting off topic , Simply am I saying that I think most of the characters are in balance no major changes are needed.
You are the one thats posting off topic and trying to do the mods job when there is a sticky asking for people to not. :p

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Frieza: has finger beam , I can kill someone in one throw/beam move...
fingerlaser is too strong imo.
MajinDruu said:
Goku: Needs teleportational beam move Ki cost hightend.
yus
MajinDruu said:
Buu: Needs a higher candy beam resist
yeah, buu is probably the most overpowered character ... alot of hp plus easy regeneration by eating ... and the normal regeneration. buu players suck balls :p
MajinDruu said:
Cell: Sucks. He has no nuke move AFTER trans. Want SBC? Go Piccolo. Want Gallit Gun? Go Vegeta.
youre totally wrong. cell is like the best character in esf :p hes the 2nd fastest character after krillin and sbc isnt bad either ... so unless youre a beamspammer, cell is the best choice :)
also he cannot descent which makes balances out his ammount of moves (he should be able to descent though >_>)

Best answers
Yeah but , Cell has the 1.5 multiplyer for PL...
He has the weakest array of attacks in the game for a non de transable character and his health is lower than everyone elses.
I would call him over powerd , however he hasn't got anything that the other character I would rather play as do...
If I wanted to play as cell because of any of his moves , I'd use the origonal character with that move.
If he retained KHH when he transed he would be ok but , he doesn't. I think Cell is just fine :p

Best answers
These characters are underpowered and overpowered:
Underpowered characters:
Trunks: VERY underpowered, his beams suck, he is very slow, and what is good being the best at melee if you can't catch anyone
Piccolo: VERY underpowered as well, all his beams suck except for Special Beam Cannon, he is the slowest guy in the game besides Krillin until Krillin transforms, then he is the slowest
Krillin (until he transforms): Slowest guy, Destructo Disc and Solar Flare never hit, has the hardest transformation in the game

In between characters:
Gohan: Fast transformation, alright speed, good beams
Frieza: Alright speed, awesome beams, he's not overpowered cause his beams attract attention, like Death Ball
Vegeta: Beams are good except for Gatlic Gun, good speed, semi hard transformation

Overpowered characters:
Goku: Really only because he can teleport with beams
Cell: Has the most speed (besides Krillin after transformation), has everyone's beams that are good, he can just run away and beams spam
Buu: Very fast, high power level, has great beams, can beams spam a lot

Now, they need to upgrade the underpowered characters, and keep the in between characters almost like they are now, now i'm a Goku fantic, so you can guess he is my favorite character, but they need to de power him a little, and the other overpowered characters need to de powered as well. And Druu, what are you talking about? DJ-Ready is right, Cell is one of the best characters, and Cell has more hp than most characters, he has more than Goku, Gohan, Krillin (in first form), Piccolo, Trunks, and Vegeta.

Best answers
You serious? **** I thought cell had low HP , Maby he is slightly over powerd.
My bad , It's just that I NEVER see anyone playing as him , and when I fight against people that are Cell usually I whupp there asses so I assumed he was just a bad character ^^;
I'm sorry for my mistake.

Best answers
I think That Buu is the most over powered because

1 hell fast (hard to hit=hit you :( )
2 hell strong (kills you too easy with mouth blast and candy beam etc)
3 notice that who is playing as buu has the least amount of deaths (always healing/heaps of HP)

They REALLY need to make the other characters better or make buu not so strong,fast,heaps of health and moves so it's fair for those odd players who like piccolo for example to win once in a while.. you know what i mean?

Best answers
simple question to admins...vegeta a middle guy? can i ask why?

2nd hardest trans in the game
GG and FF most noticeable attacks in the game....they even threaten to blind you with brightness
GG and FF are both slow attacks
GG takes over a quarter of your KI bar to charge and FF takes about half to 3/4 to charge.
cant comment on speed and HP cause i havent really bothered to check them.
Renzoku almost useless because by the time you have charged the enemy is in the air again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't say Cell is overpowered...he's just better than Piccolo in every concievable way.

Buu needs his speed nerfed right down though. He has the high PL+HP, so make him a tank character :D

Best answers
§hadow said:
simple question to admins...vegeta a middle guy? can i ask why?

2nd hardest trans in the game
GG and FF most noticeable attacks in the game....they even threaten to blind you with brightness
GG and FF are both slow attacks
GG takes over a quarter of your KI bar to charge and FF takes about half to 3/4 to charge.
cant comment on speed and HP cause i havent really bothered to check them.
Renzoku almost useless because by the time you have charged the enemy is in the air again.
Buu has the 2nd hardest transformation, then Vegeta

Death Ball and Spirt Bomb and a bunch of other attacks are more noticeable than those two

Final Flash is one of the most powerful attacks in the game, and so is Big Bang, that's why he has a hard transformation.

Best answers
fair enough but his attacks are still slow and if your playing against pros your screwed basically

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
buu players suck balls :p
I like buu because he is my favorite character not because he is a little overpowered, besides if you were good you would be able to kick a buu's big
fat pink :laff:ss like I can. There is always going to be an overall best charater, and if it was goku (which it might be), nobody would care. Instead they would deny it and say that your a "n00b" for saying that.

Best answers
underpowered:
Gohan: he shouldnt be slow and low hp
correction: Mesenko needs to be stronger. He needs to be one of the fastest.

Trunks: bad beams, good at melee but he is to slow to catch anybody
corection: He needs to be one of the fastest thats all

Krillin: For that big of a transformation he needs to be better.
correction: make him faster in first form

Vegeta: His attacks give him away and they are slow.
correction: Get rid of the Gallick gun aurora and make make a little stronger.

Piccolo: slow, his only good attack is special beam
correction: make masenko stronger and less ki consuming

ok:
Freiza

Overpowered
Goku: his only problem is the telebeams
correction: make the teleporting with beams cost ALOT of ki

Cell: some of the beat beams, 3rd fastest
correction: make him slower

Buu: mouthblast is too powerful, cookies and doughnuts are too good, and speed.
correction: mouthblast should only be the best by a little bit, speed should be maybe 220 starting and 300 when transformed and cookies and doughnuts should not be as usefull as they are.

Best answers
mac1029 said:
underpowered:
Gohan: he shouldnt be slow and low hp
correction: Mesenko needs to be stronger. He needs to be one of the fastest.

Trunks: bad beams, good at melee but he is to slow to catch anybody
corection: He needs to be one of the fastest thats all

Krillin: For that big of a transformation he needs to be better.
correction: make him faster in first form

Vegeta: His attacks give him away and they are slow.
correction: Get rid of the Gallick gun aurora and make make a little stronger.

Piccolo: slow, his only good attack is special beam
correction: make masenko stronger and less ki consuming

ok:
Freiza

Overpowered
Goku: his only problem is the telebeams
correction: make the teleporting with beams cost ALOT of ki

Cell: some of the beat beams, 3rd fastest
correction: make him slower

Buu: mouthblast is too powerful, cookies and doughnuts are too good, and speed.
correction: mouthblast should only be the best by a little bit, speed should be maybe 220 starting and 300 when transformed and cookies and doughnuts should not be as usefull as they are.

i couldnt have sait it any better. trunks is too slow he should be one of the fastest considerings he pure melee. gohans even faster then him after trans trunks speed 250 gohan speed 280. trunks should be alot faster

vegeta isnt underpowered so wut if his attacks charge slo. they charge slo for the simple reason that if they directly hit ur basically dead.

piccolo i agree is underpowered tho needs to have his masenko stronger.

gohan is no where near underpowered wen u first start hes hard to work with but wen hes transes hes the same speed as goku not to mention his early trans and he gets kamehameha. no where near underpowered.

everyone else is fine krillin takes a while to trans but wen u trans ur the fastest player on the server

goku overpowered cus of the ability to teleport while shootin beams. soo many people spam kamehamehas that way it doesnt make sense.

buu is practically overpowered in everyway. speed, hp , powerful mouthblast and turnin people into candy to get hp and pl.

cell has everyones attacks and good speed in my opinion the best character on the game. used by the best esf players in the world cus of how good he is.

frieza no where near underpowered hes slo at first but starts wit 150 hp finger laser can kill wit ease and he has one of the most deadly ki attacks on the game. not only is deathball strong as hell but u can also move wit it. and transed his finger laser can kill in one throw or at least take half their hp.

the only ones underpowered are trunks and piccolo really trunks lack of beams and speed and piccolo needs more attacks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
vegeta...

renzoku is a lod of bs.

gallit gun is too weak, compared to kameha, think GIANT beam GIANT hitbox MASSIVE splash and damage.

final flash... when you are facing descent players they will just melee you while your charging, fire you will die.

big bang... is the ****. just keep firing BB into an oncoming beam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom