Unable to install

Best answers
Umm, im having a weird problem, when i try to install the program, it gives me the "Modify/Repair/Remove" screen.... it doesnt matter, i have tried modify and repair, its the same result..

first it starts to install, and it gives some error that says "no valid source code" or somthing like that, i press ok or continue or whatever, and it gets a fatal error and dies....

i know it was vauge, if you need more info, tell me what you need, and ill give it to you..

i got it from fileplanet, and the filename is esfb100.exe

Best answers
if i get this right (Modify/Repair/Remove) suggests it was already installed on ur computer before installing u should remove it and delete the esf folder to completely remove the game from the system. as for the invalid sorces i agree with culex try downloading it from another mirror

Best answers
i do not have it installed on my computer (i was also confused by the modify/repair screen)

and i downloaded it from the only avalable source in america, fileplanet.... all other links dont work

Best answers
*bump* anyone? i really want to play this mod... i remeber how cool it was @_@

Best answers
bummer u might have ta try another mirror(outside us if ya have ta).

Best answers
Just do the uninstall, it will work trust me, i had the same problem...just do it...if you have tried it and it didnt work then check the help forum...but i am 99% positive that you just need to uninstall because there are some components still on your computer from ESF, whether you have installed it before or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom