Umm i think that Teleport should..

MaX

Best answers
i think teleport should cost much less ki..like maybe 5/100 or so cause in dbz ive seen goku like teleport over 15 times in a row and still be pumped of energy..he even used instant transmission with kameha....so..:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't unbalance this game so much ...

SSJs can teleport 13 times in a row

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't say the game is unbalanced making references to the show. If we followed the show, SSJ goku would dominate everything, krillin wouldn't stand a chance, it would take 10 minutes per transformation, the beams would blow up the world, etc...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@MaX: the teleport is fine now, and who knows, maybe it migth change later if u can become ssj 2 and ssj 3

@PCJoe: But it would be fun to blow up worlds =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza would be able to do alll his trans right of the bat, buu couldnt die, cell would never transform because theres no androids....... yeaaap lets do that! its a big improvment!!! /end sarcasm

Best answers
Don't say the game is unbalanced making references to the show. If we followed the show, SSJ goku would dominate everything, krillin wouldn't stand a chance, it would take 10 minutes per transformation, the beams would blow up the world, etc...
ROFL, its so true. If you want things super realistic, make a new map that is just the "space.tga" sky box, and whenever some one gets a realy high power level, and shoots a beem, load that map. there ya go, the earth is gone :laff:

The show is great, but AS IS dose not make for a good game.

I still think Krillin should get a laser guided nuklear missle launcher. He needs one in the show. (that and a nose)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom