umm.. help?

Best answers
i got a problem with esf i just installed it again cause i cleaned my harddrive and now the all seeing eye cant find it on my comp. when i try to play internet games it whines about some update. which version of hl i need have and where can i get that update?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon dude said:
i got a problem with esf i just installed it again cause i cleaned my harddrive and now the all seeing eye cant find it on my comp. when i try to play internet games it whines about some update. which version of hl i need have and where can i get that update?
You will need Half Life version 1.1.1.0 before you can play ESF properly (also, make sure that the version of ESF installed is beta 1.1).

Best answers
well thankyou very much:) i hadnt time to tell my problem more accurate cause i was in school when i did that message. but hey thanks again

EDIT: didnt wanna make a new thread for this question but how u can open or use .bin files which program u need or what ya gotta do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon dude said:
how u can open or use .bin files which program u need or what ya gotta do?
open them with the program you created them ... if you didn't made them this belongs to warez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom