umm, help please :)

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
5
Best answers
0
Hi, When I make an server, and is playing then after a while, everything just stop's (mega lagg) So then I have too restart ESF, I tryed too reinstall esf, and whole steam. But it didn't work, still crashing :/ Anyone know what too do? :eek:
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
5
Best answers
0
Can't explain better, and yes I had 2 bot's ^^ can it be those what is doing it? crashing the server..
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
If you hit the bot with a fully charged beam it crashes allmoast always
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
5
Best answers
0
oh :eek: okay :p booring :( funn too have max ki and then just beam it ^^, well, hope it is that :) and thanks for the fast respond's :)))))
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
scribex said:
what Grega said ^_^
Just so you know for future reference. Saying "So-in-so is right, do that" is considered spam. Please try to have something more relevant to your posts from now on. Thanks.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
14
Best answers
0
Rebaboxi said:
oh :eek: okay :p booring :( funn too have max ki and then just beam it ^^,
Well usually you can full ki blast the bots but hwne you do just try to keep maximum distance away if your just a few inches away from the bots and blast them your more than likely to crash.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
5
Best answers
0
but, It can't be because of that, because I loaded max, and shooted in the air (against a bot) but never hitted,

Originally Posted by scribex
Well usually you can full ki blast the bots but hwne you do just try to keep maximum distance away if your just a few inches away from the bots and blast them your more than likely to crash.
- I was kinda far away :O >_>
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
5
Best answers
0
Originally Posted by Grega
*caugh* http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=57923 *caugh*

More info please ^^
Hehe :p didnt saw that website, just saw "More info please" :p well

Are you using Steam?___ Yes
Are you using version 1.2.3 of ESF?___ Yes
Are you trying to run any ESF add-ons?___ No
What game are you trying to install ESF into? ___Steam/Half-Life
Are you behind a router or firewall?___ Both
Are all your drivers updated? I'm not sure, ___ I think so
What in-game video mode are you using?___ OpenGL
If you have an error message, what is the exact error message? ___Nothing, just getting freezed so I have too press ctrl+alt+delete and shut down the game.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
Please do not double post.
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
Rebaboxi said:
Hehe :p didnt saw that website, just saw "More info please" :p well

Are you using Steam?___ Yes
Are you using version 1.2.3 of ESF?___ Yes
Are you trying to run any ESF add-ons?___ No
What game are you trying to install ESF into? ___Steam/Half-Life
Are you behind a router or firewall?___ Both
Are all your drivers updated? I'm not sure, ___ I think so
What in-game video mode are you using?___ OpenGL
If you have an error message, what is the exact error message? ___Nothing, just getting freezed so I have too press ctrl+alt+delete and shut down the game.
Basicly we already found out its the bots. The game crashes just be4 the beam hits them.
 
Active Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
3,055
Best answers
0
Actually, I've had similar errors without bots, so that may not be it. I've played in many servers (Without bots) and had it simply crash on me, sometimes it will send me to desktop, sometimes it will lock up. I'll be damned if his error is with bots, cause I never have problems when I do play with them.

EDIT: And no, I had these errors prior to installing EVM. EVM actually made my client alot more stable.
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
Well i know that version 1.2.1 had a nasty crash bug ^^
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top