Umm Dragon Balls w00t!

Best answers
Yeah I understand this is a n00b question and i dun have alot of time to check for the answer so i'll just ask it. Ok the Dragon gives you wishes but i'd like to know some things hes capable of doing. And please don't flame me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Immortality (only temporary)
2. Strength (gain pl)
3. Friendship (gain one wish point)

(And team members, don't flame me for answering his question!! They had pictures of it in HarSens interview!!)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Familliar with CTF? Good. Every time you cap the DB's you get a wish, with every wish a wish point. Wish points win the game. If you wish for freindship, you get a second wish point. It pushes your teams score up :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
They set it up so you can either be selfish and use the wish on yourself, or you can take one for the team and wish for a team point, bringing you one step closer to victory.

Best answers
Is there gonna be some kinda downside to wishing for yourself too? Cus im sure theres gonna be a time when someone who shouldnt have the dragon balls gets em and becomes selfish... ;/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said this mod is off da chain. its really interesting and challenging. theres more to it than just shooting each other for power.

Best answers
there should be a thing that if u wish selfish so many time u get eatten by him or they go to the evil dragon balls like in gt which i havent seen so this is all friends knowledge so dont flame me if im wrong

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are going to be selfish, do you think the team will sit around and defend you while you wish? Better be responsible with those wishes. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
If you are going to be selfish, do you think the team will sit around and defend you while you wish? Better be responsible with those wishes. :)
But if you wish for immortality or a jump in PL you make yourself stonger and a more valuabel member of the team so i see all the wishes as helpful to the team, its just that the Friendship wish is the most obvious and immediate show of teamplay.
Yes im defending my selfish ways :D

BrunO

Best answers
Yup just listening to you guys talk about this **** makes me want the mod to come soon... LOL but anyways not rushing anyone...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attempting to capture the dragonballs is going to be quite the task in a full game. It's going to be quite fun.

there should be a thing that if u wish selfish so many time u get eatten by him or they go to the evil dragon balls like in gt which i havent seen so this is all friends knowledge so dont flame me if im wrong
You are right, the reason the dragonballs cracked and eventually released the evil dragons is because they were used to often. But like you said that was done in GT, and this mod is strictly DBZ. Not a bad idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom