Um something wierd...

Best answers
im not sure if this is a hack or a bug but i was playing earlier on a beam only server (dont know how that happened) any way i saw some1 as vegeta and then all of a sudden HE USED DEATH BALL! he wasnt frieza but the deathball appeared right on his body to so it wasnt over his head or anything, just though id post this o_O

Best answers
I think that means he changed his model but not his character, you can do that if modell lock aint on.

Best answers
hmm very curious........ quite wierd....it could have been a sprite you downloaded when u joined the server..... did u?
and i thought model locking was not a choice in 1.2

Best answers
Yep, model locking is a choice in 1.2, right there in the listen server menu. In fact, it might be listed twice (like the bot options are ^^)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol or a superbot i saw a ultimate Buu bot use the Spirit Bomb

Best answers
i might know what happened...in 1.1...my friends got amx (i think either that or admin) mod and apparently one of the mods allows u to give anyone u want any attack..solong u have admin in the server u can give it to anyone u want..so i was able to use cell and have trunks's sword...along with the finger laser...and shield..it was pretty funny..and everyone thought we hacked..=P

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i saw some1 use the god command whit AMX mod making advanced melee usseless and the PL gain also (only the other team)

Best answers
Alright EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME!!!
Trunks' sword on CELL??? First off, Trunks' sword is modeled into his character model! It's impossible to give Cell a sword (unless one was provided with the mod...) so yea.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he means the statistics like trunks has when less than 20 HP in 1.1 and ading the attacks but cause the attacks arnt original they start in the center of the character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beating Someone = Hacks (According to most people) -- LoL

I get this alot "OmFg! Hacks! You like went really fast and hit me OMG cheat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom