Ultimate transformation level

Best answers
when on ultimate transformation level you should not be able to just go ssj without powering up!i thinks its way cooler if you always see yourself powering up when you go supersaiyen. i mean have you ever seen someone in the DBZ serie's just transform without powering up? the always have an aura or flame around them and ofcorse the energy that come's loos

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect trans is for gameplay only. do you not hate when someone hits you around while you try to transform? well when you get to perfect trans you dont have to worry about it. I dont understand why people find it so hard to figure that one out.

Best answers
it's different for each charater nox, but i get where ur going :)

and perfect trans kinda makes sence does it not?

although in the sersis the closest is as simple as afist flex - isn't that close enough?

oh, btw, did i say i wanted prefect trans to stay already?

Best answers
a good idea wood be here if with the new transformation energy is released continuesly, could use that to push enemy's away and also energy blasts

then again that would depend on the strenght of your enemy

Best answers
I just wish in place of the perfect transformation there was a very quick outwards burst of energy, like a shockwave, that takes like 2-4 seconds to complete. Nothing big but just something for effect.

almostdeleted

A
I think that when you go SSJ your turbo aura should automaticly go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom