Ultimate Super Saiyajin

Best answers
I don't think it would be that unbalanced. You would be very very slow in that transformation, and it would take a while to transform into USSJ, rendering you vulnerable. I'm not asking for this to be in beta, I'm happy with 1 transformation per char in beta, I'm just saying it would be a nice addition in later releases.

Best answers
This is the current transformation plan.

Goku : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3
Vegeta : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Gohan : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Trunks : Norm, SSJ, USSJ
Piccolo : Norm, Form1, Form2
Krillen : Norm, Mystic

Frieza : Form1, Form2, Form3
Cell : Stage 1, Stage 2, Perfect Cell
Buu : Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Majin Buu, Kid Buu

So you see Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks is in that plan.

Retired
Best answers
well, their is a small chance that brolly may be added latter, we already have a model done for him its just a question of how does he fit in the game. when it comes to adding in chars or the chars we have in already it was mainly based on 2 things. 1 is he/she a important char in the show and 2 does he/she add something to the game. with brolly he was a movie char and as such is not a big part of the saga's. he also really does not add anything game play wise. so the likelyhood of him making an apearance in the game is low but not ruled out. as u have probaly read in other post we have also talked about adding a goten/gotenks char into the game but nothing is for certain yet. so, when making request about us adding another char to the game keep in mind the 2 rules i posted above. (sorry for the bad gramar and spelling me is so very tired)

Best answers
Wow good news indeed. So you guys have a brolly model......Is it ultra 1337? I don't really want to ask for a screenie but just want to know the quality of it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
This is the current transformation plan.

Goku : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3
Vegeta : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Gohan : Norm, SSJ, SSJ2
Trunks : Norm, SSJ, USSJ
Piccolo : Norm, Form1, Form2
Krillen : Norm, Mystic

Frieza : Form1, Form2, Form3
Cell : Stage 1, Stage 2, Perfect Cell
Buu : Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Majin Buu, Kid Buu

So you see Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks is in that plan.
the only thing wrong there is frieza it goes form1 form2 then form4, form3 is skipped for various reasons

Best answers
it will be unbalanced for trunks. because ssj2 is a bit stronger than ussj and much faster.

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
it will be unbalanced for trunks. because ssj2 is a bit stronger than ussj and much faster.
The price you pay for going USSJ ;)

And we skipped the alien looking form of Frieza because basically we don't have a model for him and one wasn't being made for this beta...but it may find it's way into another release :)

And don't ask for Brolly pics, if we put him in the game we'll give ya some screenies :]

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

The price you pay for going USSJ ;)

And we skipped the alien looking form of Frieza because basically we don't have a model for him and one wasn't being made for this beta...but it may find it's way into another release :)

And don't ask for Brolly pics, if we put him in the game we'll give ya some screenies :]
beta will only have 1 transform so it doesnt matter. .

Best answers
well i think brolly would just be cool to have....he has cool hair :p

he would be ok...sure hes from movies but weren't 3 movies totally focused on him? or was it 2....anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom