Ultimate Super Saiyajin

Best answers
I'm just wondering, will USSJ be in the beta or in a later release? Just in case some people don't know it's when a SSJ buffs up a lot becoming super strong but his speed is decreased (Trunks does it against Cell).

Best answers
Oh and I forgot is it Ultimate super saiyajin or Ultra super saiyajin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think trunks will have it, but not in the beta, everyone in the beta only has one trans

Best answers
is brolly being added? god i love brolly

Best answers
speaking of transformations we aren't gonna have to wait a long time for them are we?

Best answers
Brolly is a movie character, and no movie characters are being used in ESF. Just characters from the series.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Oh and I forgot is it Ultimate super saiyajin or Ultra super saiyajin?
Its Ultra Super Saiyan. I consider SSJ3 to be the Ultimate Super Saiyan.

Best answers
Well after beta 1 is USSJ being planned to be a separate transformation up the SSJ chain? Like once you become SSJ and are say, maybe half way to SSJ2, you should have the option to go USSJ. It should make you just as strong as a SSJ2 but slower than a SSJ1. Health should be raised as well. It should take a lot of Ki, and to transform into a SSJ2 you would have to first detransform from USSJ.

Best answers
USSJ and all the other SSJ types of transformations all sound really good, but I'm pretty sure we wont see them for a while. It has been mentioned, but the beta 1 will only feature SSJ level 1. Be happy, though! I mean, at least we're going to finally be able to do it.

Best answers
I was bored, so I decided to look for that post....<br><br><br> Let me tell you, it's not fun playing hide - n - seek on popular forums. In other words, I can't find it. Oh well, who cares? :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Slash
is brolly being added? god i love brolly

NO! brolly is movie char... no movie chars.. end of story.. wow u may think he is cool.. but err. no... big stupid ppl is no

Best answers
Who doesn't love Brolly, he r0x0rs. Who doesn't love this sig? It also r0x0rs. But yea I don't like the idea of USSJ. Like I said, seems unbalanced......

Best answers
hey what are those 2 beams on the forum head???

the left is a kamehameha, but the right - who knows..

Best answers
thats just unnecessary, they're just big KI beams. Thats all there is to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom