Ultima Online haters... WELCOME!!!!

Best answers
Ultima Online SUCKS!!!!! the worst RPG ever... Who's with me? it's boring and it gives me a hedhache when a go to a lan-house and have to watch ppl play Ultima whole i'm dead in CS... it's just STUPID!!!!!! a 2d graphial game with no interest at all... I ask my friens: "Why do you still play that ****?" and they answer: "To earn money..." and i ask again: "What for?" they answer: "To buy stuff..." and finnaly I ask them "What do you want that stuff for?" and they tell me to **** off...

Who hates Ultima Online? i wanna know who's like me and has the same prob as me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess its to do with interest. I like online rpg's and normal ones so the prospect of Ultima kind of interests me. Just because you don't like a game, doesnt mean you need to shout about it. And try not to be so vulgar. They say expletives are for people wo can't think of a better word. :)

Best answers
no, they really tell me that and i thought of this might happen and I too like RPG's online but that game just SUCKS!!!! i play DungeonSiege...it's FAR better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom