UK Ministry of Defense declassify more files on UFO's

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So what? They can't breathe a word of it until now? What changed now that wasn't there when it happened?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
October 14th.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
three major holes that i can see:

first, a B52 bomber blip on a radar would be minute in comparrison to an aircraft carrier. if the object had the proportions of a flying ship, the radar blip would have been the size of a blip, and not of a B52.

second, the speed the vehicle traveled was so fast that no modern on-board equipment, or indeed i doubt any base orientated equipment would be able to work out its speed, so where did that figure come from? bearing in mind this was 50 years ago too...

third, if it were, in fact, a space craft, with such a large mass, and such awesome maneuverability. how the hell did it manage to forget to turn on its stealth generator to absorb the radar waves? nubs...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't there supposed to be something that happens this month... UFO-ish?

Some kind of 'incredible event'?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all clear now; they are preparing the UFO arrival! :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
three major holes that i can see:

first, a B52 bomber blip on a radar would be minute in comparrison to an aircraft carrier. if the object had the proportions of a flying ship, the radar blip would have been the size of a blip, and not of a B52.

second, the speed the vehicle traveled was so fast that no modern on-board equipment, or indeed i doubt any base orientated equipment would be able to work out its speed, so where did that figure come from? bearing in mind this was 50 years ago too...

third, if it were, in fact, a space craft, with such a large mass, and such awesome maneuverability. how the hell did it manage to forget to turn on its stealth generator to absorb the radar waves? nubs...
Proportion doesn't necessarily translate to sheer size.

They didn't use hi-tech equipment to figure out it's speed. Radar covers x miles, so they calculate the ship's acceleration from point a on the radar grid to point b in x seconds and math it out. Then they take out a protractor and draw circles. Why? Because.

Why are you assuming they forgot anything? If I knew I couldn't be touched or even approached, I wouldn't bother wasting energy on cloaking a massive ship. I'd just get up out of there at 9000 mph.

@ Ben: Confidential files can only remain confidential for a set period of time, after which those files become declassified and are open to the public unless the government can make the case that it's crucial to national security that those files no be declassified. Then they basically reset the timer. That's why the JFK files are still locked away.

G
This is fascinating.. It's official, Queen-branded government truth? God only knows what it could be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe there was no warp field within range.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article1836403.ece

The guys at the UN are probably waiting for the right moment to tell us aliens decided to stop on by and say, "Wassup, homies?" Everyone was just making sure that we're in the proper political/societal climate to unveil this type of info, cause, you know, having every nation on Earth firing **** into the sky probably wouldn't have helped Human-Alien relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom