u MOST take a look, ROFL

Best answers
That was a good laugh. As for the slug well it is an evil garden eater (my poor plants) personly the slug would have been dead less than a minute after I saw it. So maybe he is less cruel than you say because like so many others I would have killed it out right

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
You use so many living things to your amusement you dont even know it. Ignorance is bliss. You all say its cruel when you witness it first hand, but I dont hear a single if you *****ing about all the animals used to test all the products you use daily and so on and so forth.
may i say why you quote me? ill try to be nicer if youll try being smarter.and i dont know what your problem is but i bet its hard to pronounce

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, never knew we had such wusses here :\
its a damn slug, another 10 mins outside and it would of melted in the sun anyways.
took about 10 mins...............u just stick him in there and he finds the way out.
and i was preparing for a test, so i had np with the time.......
its ****ing funny, think of it as me saving it from the sun, or another guy that would have picked him up and melted him...i let it go 5 mins later in a nice bush for all u wimps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish i was earlier, i cant c the pics :(

Wise Master

W
What's so cruel about that he was just playing with the slug.Is not funny neither cruel is plain stupid.

Best answers
Lol, you should have put a timer next to it and if it doesn't get out in time it get's salted:devgrin: , if it hasn't touched the side already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom