u MOST take a look, ROFL

Best answers
on one hand its incredibly cruel.....

on the other hand i dont care cause its veryyyyyyyy funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Best answers
Originally posted by Naraku
thats foolish using a slug for your own amusement ......
You use so many living things to your amusement you dont even know it. Ignorance is bliss. You all say its cruel when you witness it first hand, but I dont hear a single if you *****ing about all the animals used to test all the products you use daily and so on and so forth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a little twisted. But the harsh truth is you could dump the salt on fifty slugs and I wouldn't blink... so experiment away :p

Best answers
bleave me or not its not cruel hes not forcing the slug to go on the salt or thowing it on him .. if it was a smart slug it would do a ki blast right in his fase lol

Best answers
kind of funny, but still its but a slug a heart-less beast lol i dunno not that funny but not really cruel either

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
You think thats cruel O-o . . . go out side and look at the world, cruel is a thing humans made up so they make themselves think there better then the animals, but were not. cruel if at all, is like shotting a cat point blank with a shotgun, setting a rabbit on fire, or letting a dog catch a gredae in the mouth. thats if at all is mean, but then again humans were made to kill and destroy. (yes i did most of those things, except the dog and grenade that was awol o_O)
Aww yes, another pestimistic response from nameless. Neways he has a point. Want to know whats really cruel. Oh and nameless, humans ownxor animals, wtf are you talking about :p ;D .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, oh thats great. And how did you come up with that idea? Ya musta been pretty bored.

Best answers
spec...did u do that instead of learning to ur bagrut?? (bagrut = finnals...the tests!) well if so then IM PROUD OF YA!! LOL that cracked me up! now y didnt I think of doing something like it???

Best answers
Humans own animals?
And that's why a HUMAN got killed by a lion, I've seen a nice clip about that.
A human's body was cut apart, there were no signs of eating though.
The human's body was mangled and cut so badly, the family couldn't even remember him.

Although, I've seen "strong" humans wrestling bears or taming lions with their bare hands.

Oh, and a message for those tree huggers.
"Welcome to the real world, life is a *****"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man does not have physical strength like a lot of animals. Man cannot run as fast as animals can. Man does not have claws or any other natural weapons.

Man's strength derives from his intelligence and ability to use tools to his advantage. And if that tool happens to be a salt shaker so be it.

I doubt the slug was harmed, and besides, grandma has probably killed a few slugs with salt in her garden in the back yard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe Spectre scooped up the salt when it finished and dumped it on the slug :devgrin:

Best answers
You should take a look on a gorilla, that beast can tear a lion apart if it is PISSED off.

If we are evolved Gorilla's, damn, that would be great.
The strength of a elephant and the intelligence of..... our 'perfect' god.
If he ever exists. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
You should take a look on a gorilla, that beast can tear a lion apart if it is PISSED off.

If we are evolved Gorilla's, damn, that would be great.
The strength of a elephant and the intelligence of..... our 'perfect' god.
If he ever exists. :rolleyes:
Well hey if your an atheist you're your own god, mwahahah ;D :yes:

Best answers
I do believe one exist, but not in the Christian way.
Do good deeds or go to hell and suffer for your ways, muhahahaha.
And there is a theory that Chi actually created the Universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm all in believing the Chi/Ki thing, dunno about it creating the universe but who cares, I'm to small and insignificant to /need/ to understand or believe.

Best answers
wow, in 3 posts we went from salt and snails to chi creating the universe.

Best answers
Seen it before on other forums. Not funny, just immature and pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom