****ty Weather

Retired
Best answers
Truly a Crappy Time to be living in Winnipeg...

How Stupid Is This?

check out the pics i took as of 9:50 AM This Beautiful May 11

Crap

Retired
Best answers
heh nice, snow during spring.

looks rather cold. give me nice hot steaming summer anyday above winter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell... id love to have that weather. over here in los angeles is hell, its been in the 100s almost everyday:\

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, actually it wasn't cold today....it was quite warm compared to the last time we got that much snow this year....but I hear ya, LS! Driving home at the end of the day through that was pure hell, and cleaning my car off in the student lot took half an hour -_-

Yea, this is not the best weather we've seen in May, that's for sure.....damned snow.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
heh .. poor LS ... it was pretty sunny here today but unfortunally i have a big bad flu so i have to stay in bed most of the time >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go make some yellow snow! :O
pfft, brits weathers bad all year round, and guess what!! its still raining here -_-'
also not to mention we havnt had good snow for 2-3 years now.. no yellow snow for mah! D:>

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Move to Scotland, Shijing, we've actually got great weather at the moment! :D

And I cant believe that, we dont even get snow like that in winter!

Best answers
AAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I used to live in Kenora a few hours away....it does Sucketh to be you'eth. Move to the west coast and get away from all that crap. (Although i do miss the snowmobiling and the Ice Fishing,,,but 40 below just aint worth it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow kicks ass, what're you complaining about? :D

I remember once we had a blizzard on April Fools Day. Was l33t.

Retired
Best answers
LOL SNOW DOES NOT KICK ASS

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT TURNS INTO FROZE PATCHES WHICH IT HAS THIS EVENING..

btw majin what school do you go to Tec Voc? Or Sisler?

i know going down main today at 4 was brutal so many cars going so slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of wish we had snow again, I only got to use my snowboard twice... and I payed 400 for all of the stuff :/. I guess I'll have to wait until next winter.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guest0043 said:
btw majin what school do you go to Tec Voc? Or Sisler?

i know going down main today at 4 was brutal so many cars going so slow.
Main at 4 was bad, but McPhillips this morning was worse. There was a car chase and collision that shut down the south-bound part of the underpass, and people were bailing everywhere onto Selkirk, so 2/3 of my routes were jammed completely >_<

Oh, and I don't attend either, LS. I go to St. Paul's, which is on Grant and Bower in Tuxedo.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea that weather looks pretty cold, but id rather be there than down here in Florida. I like everything being blanketed in snow. Wish I still lived in Michigan.

Retired
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Main at 4 was bad, but McPhillips this morning was worse. There was a car chase and collision that shut down the south-bound part of the underpass, and people were bailing everywhere onto Selkirk, so 2/3 of my routes were jammed completely >_<

Oh, and I don't attend either, LS. I go to St. Paul's, which is on Grant and Bower in Tuxedo.

YEA i saw that this morning.. the underpass was blocked off so i had to take arlington...

my gf lives on grant by harrow.. thats pretty cool...

KyoKusanagi

K
Try living in Melbourne - i got up on monday morning and it was foggy as hell - you couldn't see more than 10 meters infront of you. Then after i had come out of a class at uni, the sky was deep blue without a cloud in the sky. How stuffed up is that?

Ahhh, can't complain - im living in the only city in the world which can experience all four seasons in one day.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Hsu lays back in the 25C weather in Ottawa. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom