Two Updates for those who haven't noticed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dev journals had a few updates. It's hard to tell if theres an update or not, because there's nothing there to differentiate an updated dev journal from one that's not. Anyways..

DJ Ready's Dev

God Gundam's Dev
Its been a while since i updated, so i thought i would. Well, my end of the models hasnt been touched much lately, but so far i have all the forms of frieza done, and super buu is done as well. But kama has yet to skin frieza 4 and super buu. =/ I have to tweak form 3 a bit, and form 2 is 100% complete.

Davidskiwan has gladly done drawovers for all of my models and surprisingly almost nothing needed changing on any really. Frieza 2 hadnt even needed many edits like you people in the forums had thought originally.

but ya, as soon as tweaks are done on form 3 i will have masta post renders of him and form 2 - unposed and posed for you people to look at again. They will be rendered unposed like the ones Raven has been doing for vegeta and krillin. That way you can get a good look at proportions, cause that last pic of form 2 that was posted was on wierd angles so your proportions were skewed.

Anyways, enough from me for now. Ill see if i can whip kama off WoW and get him to skin more =/
good to hear, =P can't wait to see the updates

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i checked that, and its good to see more progress.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooooh more time machine. That all sounds pretty awesome! GO TEAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom