Two Minutes Closer To Midnight

Best answers
Well well well.....I've never heard of the doomsday clock before, very intresting, but I must say.......we'll be dead before 3000AD anyway, so maybe the clock should just count down to our demise.

The earth is like the human lungs - fill it up with chemicals and something is going to go wrong, and like the earth, the lung only slowly regenerates its cells.

We are filling up our lungs with dangerous chemicals and will soon feel the consiquences.

Best answers
It is no news.

Best to do is just wait it out and enjoy one self aslong as there is time.

Not like it is going to happne tomorrow.
And eaven if it is, i will be dead any way, no difference if it happned tomorrow, 10 years fom now or 30 years form now, i will still be dead.

Preventing it is unlikely, sence we are relatively stubborn, and what other reason.
I should know, im the most stubborn pesron i know of, and i like it that way.

And this "Doomsday clock" is just an asumption, there is no certain way to know future.
Eaven if you are a "mentaly gifted" and can travel in the spiritual world.

Best answers
Not like it is going to happen tomorrow.

And eaven if it is, i will be dead any way, no difference if it happned tomorrow, 10 years fom now or 30 years form now, i will still be dead.
Ur gonna die tomorrow? O_O

anyways, I remember watching alot of shows on the History channel about the Cold war. The board of Atomic Scientists (cant remember the real name) would always publish the time. Very interesting stuff.

I think that show said something about back when it was 2 minutes to midnight (again, i think). Was a scary-ass time to live.

Best answers
thats the dumbest clock i've ever seen. it doesn't actually mean anythign excpet "we think the worlds gonna blow eachother up". Usually clocks count down to something, this is more like a threat level meter than a clock. Also whya re atomic scientists deciding to move the clock rather than military people/people who actually have some idea when someone might launch a nuke.

tick tock tick tock tick.....
theres no tick tock here, this clock is manual :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom