tweaks on the small ki shots and ki blob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it's useless that if someone makes a ki blob, someone can just walk out of there... i dont think it should be that way.. like in the block struggles, u have to push away the beam... the same should be for a ki blob..

if someone keeps on throwing the small ki shots rapidly, it shouldn't only be swatting them away.. if they have a higher enough pl than the opponent it should start a ki blob in front of them, now the ki blob should push away the player like in a block struggle.. they shouldnt' be able to leave a ki blob in the air, it looks dumb... or if the ki blob was done into the ground, it should start a block struggle... they shouldn't be able to get out of the blob unless they deflect it or it blows up in their face

also if they're in a blockstruggle, it would be nice to be able to not only deflect it, but while blocking ur able to shoot a beam to struggle with it.. just like in the cooler movie number 5 where goku held cooler's deathball, and when he was struggling with it, was able to shoot a kamehameha into it

well in short, dont make the kiblob able to walk through, it should be a solid beam, as if u run into it, it should blow in ur face... if ur blocking it, it should b then into a block struggle, and also in the block struggle u should be able to shoot a beam if u have enough KI

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying that Ki blobs should be unblockable, and when you're inside of them you shouldn't be able to move..... Riiiiight.

People swat them away for a reason, they're weak. Also, No one in the series has ever struggled a blob. I just think this idea is painfully illogical.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KIBlobs weren't made for creeating them anywhere and waiting til anyone walks into them ... learn howto use them and they're strong enough

1. create them around stunned ppl (maybe a meleed enemy)
2. create them around SB (FF, FB ... and all attacks which stunn you while charging) -charging guys ...
3. shoot any other attack into it ... if you create a KIBlob and any strong player shoots a strong attack into it, alle player in a certain range are dead and you gain MUCH PL

blocking kiblobs, would look ugly ... it would take to much time ... it would make them more useless than before ... it would need too much to code

add: I've to agree with Phatslugga ... I've never seen a char in DBZ BSing a kiblast ... they smacked them away
add2add: KIblasts are like every other projectile in ESF ... if you're strong enough, you're able to push a SB away with kiblasts ... or a much weaker guy has to BS it

I like it the way it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in some of the fights, they'd shoot mad ki blasts to someone, and that someone couldn't get out of the blasts.. example goku with cell... goku kept shooting those mini ki blasts at cell, and cell couldn't get out of there.. instead he used sort of a sheild to struggle against goku's barrage.. also there was never a time wen sum1 could walk freely into a energy beam/ball/ wutever.. like when they blcok a beam, they push it away and but the ball beam would also push on them.. they can't just freely walk through it and stick their hand in there

Best answers
I don't agree. Lets NOT give the noobs a reason to KI spam more then they already do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they dont get out of the blob, it's becuase they've been stunned, not becuase the blob holds them in place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.kiBLOB not kiBEAM cant block a blob

2.in the movie where goku blocked coolers DEATHBALL...and he shot a beam into it to ps with it.....it was a DEATHBALL not a KIBLOB .. the deathball is like a beam and the kiblob is like a blob

3.so not only do you want to be able to block a kiblob but u want to be able to ps witha kiblob? how can u block a kiblob?

final answer-
NO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom