Tweak Now

Best answers
This not advertisement I'm just simple stating this. For all those people who have low RAM or slow computers you might want to try Tweaknow. It frees up some of your RAM on your computer, in which case speeds up your computer. It comes with a free trial just incase you don't like it. Like when you play games one of the reasons the game lags is because of your RAM, it gets low. So in which case speeds up your computer.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never can really trust those programs ever since I had Mem-Maker on my old comp....it really messed things up, took me a good, solid amount of time to get Windows working again. That's not to say that this one will do the same thing, but in cases where my RAM is adjusted, I am a bit skeptical.

Best answers
You shouldn't be scared of this screwing up your computer because im using it too. There is a like picture of a number that tells you how much RAM you have left. You can set a limit to the lowest point untill you want Tweaknow to start speeding up your RAM. Or just right click the number and selet to free up 16, 36, or 64 MB of RAM. And it doesn't take thirty minutes to free up space either, it roughy takes to 5-10 seconds. 5 stars from me because it helps me out alot! Especially when playing games, my lag has droped about 30 ping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh a ram management program?

Im happy with my Cacheman thanks ^^

Best answers
dude all it really is doing is using up ram how it works is it tricks you computer the software tells your computer to ignore everything and consentrate on the program thats up and running now. its really really bad for the computer but hay you can always find out the hard way.

put it this way if you run your ram or cpu to its limits its gona burn out and you wont notice a thing till it happenes.

happened to me before and thats why i spent lots of money on whole new ram (lots over 256 mb of ram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom