Tutorial

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was looking into some Ideas. This may or may not be a good Idea but I just wanted to throw it out but..

Since there is a new Combat System then you can maybe throw in a Tutorial for players. I mean maybe even a Playable tutorial.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A playable tutorial would be nice. Are you talking about the kind of tutorial that NS has, or the kind of tutorial that is generally in video games?

Either way, I'm fond of the suggestion and I'll bring it up with the team and see what the others think.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why a playable tutorial? Cant a web page make the trick? imo it can.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've decided long long time ago that we will add some sort of (ingame) tutorial
Like if you create a Listen Server in a specific map, some passive bot will be created and you'll be taught by HUD messages how to destroy it?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as the tutorial shows players how to play the game in a way thats not mind numbingly boring, I'll be happy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean something as what has been said so far in this thread. Something that will keep me atleast interested for more then 10 seconds.. Then I wont look like im using some Ghetto ass beat down techniques..

Best answers
wow for a second I was very confused. I figured an in-game tut was already planned. umm...

Well might as well make this productive:

• Bots that can only be defeated with certain attacks to demonstrate them.
  • Basic movement instructions which pop-up on the screen.
  • Talk to Roshi to bring a menu of tutorials, so you can skip to the important ones.
  • Functions of the SAM bar.
  • Character class-types and how they work.
  • How to combine individual attacks.

I think the tutorial would most likely be completed after the rest of the game was balanced, though obviously I speak with no authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom