Turbo

Best answers
I was watching an old DBZ episode the other day, and i noticed that when the characters go turbo some of them increase their energy and the aura around them becomes much more rapid, i reckon it would be good if they did this in esf. when u go turbo have another button that lets u increase ur power level further and the aura around u becomes more rapid.. but u loose ki quicker.

Best answers
whould be good idea, lo matt ;) like my sig ( gunner made it tbh)

Best answers
Cool sigs ;)

About the turbo thingy, nice thought. Maybe a Kaio Ken attack could have such possibillities ... Would be great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey all ... don't spam around here ... it's a suggestion section and thread

and ... there's a turbo button ... bind it and use it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep

I think they know there is a turbo button. But they are suggesting that after you hit turbo that you can increase your power and the aura around you increases.

I think it is a good idea, it would follow the show. But I don't know how plausible it is to be put into ESF

Best answers
Nretep, i have a question for ya.... why are you so mad at the world.... why do you yell at everyone for spaming i have been in 2 threads today and thats all i have seen you say... try to ease up man, try and breath once in awhile and it will be ok dude..... so yeah, nice idea by the way i think it would be kool.

Best answers
good idea...liek my sigs..i made all of the ones for the ds clan:p

actually GREAT idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no there wont be second turbo buttion thats just a waste

Best answers
ok the judge has spoken.

4 votes for that thing, and 10 votes against it (hibiki has the might of 7 votes and the guy above me says that what i think so he gets 3 votes)

so this idea is killed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention 90% of this post is sig talk

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dillinger smith
Nretep, i have a question for ya.... why are you so mad at the world.... why do you yell at everyone for spaming i have been in 2 threads today and thats all i have seen you say... try to ease up man, try and breath once in awhile and it will be ok dude..... so yeah, nice idea by the way i think it would be kool.
And 5% flaming Nretep. Dillinger Smith, if you have a problem with the way somebody acts, please resolve it through PM and not bring it out in the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom