Turbo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i noticed that when you're in turbo it only affects your PL, and your speed. It should also allow you to jump higher, we all know that the Z fighters can jump pretty high, or maybe make an ability where your player shoots up into the sky. It's just annoying floating all the way up somewhere, or draining ki teleporting up. :(

*EDIT*

i am also aware that you could target someone and just dash wherever you want, but thats too much of a hassle, and sometimes there's no one around to target around the area you need to dash.

Best answers
Yeah.... it should effect the other stuff, but i don't think they will be changing it any time soon if a system works why change.

Best answers
As far as i can tell when your using turbo you do jump higher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, i've checked, you dont jump any higher when you use turbo. :(

Best answers
if you use turbo, you jump FURTHER, but not higher. (but it helps a lot to get out of nasty situations)

Best answers
as far as shooting your characters in the sky, there is an ability already on that. charge up a ki blast, hold jump and fire while still holding jump and the fire button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yes, thats true, however it takes quite a bit of ki. There should be a low ki draining ability that lets you travel upwards.

Best answers
i think you jump high/fast enough!
if you want to travel fast, use teleport! or combine a jump with flying! but why should there be an ability like that? aren't you flying around all the time?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, listen... There are maps where there are high obstacles that you might want to get on top of every now and then. a simple jump wont take you that far. Flying up there is too slow. Teleporting takes too much ki for just trying to get on top of something. Haven't you watched the show, like when vegeta charges up his gallit gun, he shoots up into the sky. During the namek/frieza saga there were all kinds of battles where the fighters would jump up into the air. I'm just saying it would be a little more convinient.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is they should speed up how fast you go up by flying, IE when you hit space while jumping right now, you go up slowly, but I think you should go up as fast as you go forward. Same with down, you go down without turning off flying.

Best answers
it's good the way it is!
phatslugga, what you are saying isn't an explanation for making the turbo jump go higher! and how can you say that vegeta jumps up!? i'd say he's flying!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i didn't say he "jumps" up, i said he shot up in the air, by that i mean he flew up in the air very quickly. It's just a suggesstion, I just feel that you currently move upwards way too slow. We're kind of moving off topic here, remember i dont want the regular jump to be higher, i'm just saying turbo should allow you to jump a little higher than normal, just as it does that for your speed and PL. Why was the jump left out?

Best answers
.) Would be cool (maybe could cost some more KI than jumping...)

.) Sonic is right about floating speed. If you have flying on and push "jump", you always have the same speed, no matter if you are carrying a disc (which should make you lots slower) or if you are turbo-buu (which is pretty fast). Should be fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom