turbo?

Best answers
is there even a point in using turbo anymore...
its got a cool new arua :D
and u run cool with ur arms back (i think in the cartoon the have theirs arms out to the side, not bhind them)
but every1 uses swoop to travel faster
the only i c for turbo is to get an advantage in the beam struggle
but then again, every1 is too busy using the new cool adv. melee system
beams arent used as much

other than that lil turbo thing i love the mod
all the lil details and stuff really paid off in my books
w00t

Best answers
make it more usable in advanced melee (i tried using turbo in am to get hte upper hand but it didnt work)
jsut make it if i you had turbo on and went in to a.m you did more damge and it lowred the chance of a random arrow by 0.5% though to 2%)

Best answers
yeah
simple but effective
in 1.1 i used turbo heaps
but now i dont use it at all

more dmg is cool

Best answers
yup, I dont use turbo at all now. Actually, I found that it obstructs my view and makes it that much more difficult to play

Best answers
I don't think you should be able to use turbo and swoop really (as it would destroy your ki).. but I do think you should be able to turn on turbo in a melee fight. (of course that big aura would look terrible) so just give them strings of electricity around their body or something.

ps. If you don't use turbo much anymore you should really try turbo'n up then beam jumping off a wall >=^D.

Best answers
Yes... The arms while running is copied from Goten i guess, Gohan runs with arms wide.
Most characters dont run that way.

And activating turbo while in melee is something i miss to :(

Best answers
I think that if you enter melee while in turbo, there should be some benefit (with suitable risk attached, of course). For example, if you attack while in turbo:

- prepunching does more damage. I'm pretty sure that PL determines the amount of damage you do, so with turbo on, you do more damage per punch. The downside is the ki cost. 10 or 11 prepunches already drains a lot, and with turbo on, you're not going to leave yourself with all that much if you aren't careful.

- combos do more damage, as long as they hit.

- it's easier to throw people. Like with a block or power struggle, really.

And if you're on the recieving end (you have turbo on when someone swoops into you):

- you do more damage in combo time, providing you get a turn

- it's easier to resist being thrown.

The other thing you'd need to do is alter swooping so that you can swoop with turbo on. Maybe the aura would go a darker shade to signify it, along with a meatier swoop sound.

Best answers
Lord Kakaroto said:
I use turbo, quite often. If you dont use turbo you have gaps in your style.
In 2 of the posts I've read of his (out of the current three) his response has basically been,
"Well you just need to play better (like me) instead of suggesting a change."
Not bashing you, I just found it a bit humorous :laff:

Perhaps then turbo should be changed to a more true "pump-ki" effect, where you use a chunk of your ki to move the Powerstruggle Bar in your favor.

Best answers
im not saying to take it out of the game
its there for a reason
but i rkn its needs 'more bang for ur buck' sorta thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom