Turbo trail

Best answers
I think there would be trail when you are in turbo mode!What do u think???VOTE!!!!!!

Best answers
I think there should only be a trial if your swooping at some one, not if your just flying around norm speed with turbo on. havin trails when you swoop into melee will make it cooler to watch two guys fight.

Best answers
Sorry,mistake,I was thinked in Swooping mode.BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,there isn't RedSiayan anymore(when he will be avaible again???) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be a nice bit of eye candy to see swoop trails...

and about the RedSaiyan... You'll just have to do some searching on your own to find models and stuff. I suppose I could be risky and say check out www.bluesaiyan.tk

however this thread is about swoop trails so please keep any comments and flames about the whole BS and RS thing out of this thread.

Best answers
uneeded eye candy... if it is to be added make it clickable so u can turn it on or off in settings as our amstrad using friend will have Crappy FPS during a mele battle

Orz

Best answers
Don't mock the humble Amstrad. I had great fun with that thing! I still have all my original disks.

As for turbo trails that emulate swooping, I'm not entirely sure we have swooping in 1.2, so I suspect it's not something we should talk about until the next version is released...

Best answers
Meh if it were optional then I would ive a thumbs up

Plus having everyone swoop around in circles clutters the map up with entities,possibly causing fps loss.

I said possibly,not will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you've played BFP then you'd know how they made their swoop trails. They made little box textures that pile ontop of each other and make lines, and if you put that into esf then it most likely would cause noticable fps lose.

-UltraPerfectCell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom