Turbo PL gaining.. i think.

Best answers
well when you press the turbo button you have more PL..
but i think the turbo should be more like a fast charge..
not too fast not too slow..

im not sure if this is a good idea.. ill see when people reply..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fast chargee for wat? like travel? ki? pl gradually gaining?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turbo drains ki, why would it be used to charge ki?

Best answers
well I know how to use it to recharge Ky.....while chargyng press Turbo and u Charge more fast and u remain in turbo it's funny :p

Best answers
Well actually if you start powering up and activate turbo while still holding power up your ki recovers slightly faster... so ...the suggestions kinda in if thats what you are suggesting.

Best answers
I dont really get it...I mean how could you boost a turbo boost....like Turbo Boost times 2 :p

Best answers
no i mean, when you press the turbo button (when you get the aura around you.. you all know), you charge until you reach the PL you are supposed to reach..

like when you start with a PL of 800.000 and you press turbo then you have to charge to like 1.000.000
is it better now??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh you mean powerlevel raising/supressing like they did in the show. The turbo is sort of the powerlevel raising but it does it in one big jump instead of gradually. The sticky states the rules on posting this topic for suggestion.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I think he means if you turn turbo on and charge it raises your powerlevel.

Example: Gohan starting pl 600,000, press turbo and charge up, after a few seconds your powerlevel is now 700,000

Power Level will always have to be earnt, if you charge like that then there will always be people in the corner charging up huge power levels. If thats what you mean I don't like that.

Best answers
Course you could add in a little limit - after a certain point, if you keep charging it would drain your HP, at the beginning slowly to warn you, but if you keep going it would make a huge increase and... well... kill you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should just make it like the turbo in EEA. Basically, you charge with turbo on and your pl increases. As soon as you stop charging, your pl begins to decrease. It just gives you a quick speed and pl boost.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King Broly, you do not need to post those images in every reply you post. You havent, but the majority of them consist of you posting similiar images. If you want a picture at the bottom of your posts, put it in your signature by going to User CP> Edit Signature.
But you cannot use that image, since it is byond the forum limit of 600x200.

Also, you need to read the forum AUP. Double and tripple posting is not allowed and is treated as spam. Please edit your posts next time.

Best answers
Soulicro said:
Course you could add in a little limit - after a certain point, if you keep charging it would drain your HP, at the beginning slowly to warn you, but if you keep going it would make a huge increase and... well... kill you.
brillant... i can see it in my head... heres how i see it working

its like charging up an attack... the higher you charge the stronger you get remember... but insted of just haveing one line in the bar have two... one for minimum charge... vary vary close to start... and one where you start losing health because of the intensity of the power increase past normal limits

Best answers
But then when you die you would still have gained a massive load of power, so it'd still be kinda lame.
I'd think of something but im too tired >_>

Best answers
no no... the power would slowly seep away as your in the turbo state...when you die it go aways compleatly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom