trunks

Best answers
He has a sword, its pretty. It slices, it stabs, its a sword. Its probably been added more for graphics than for effect. Although it would be cool to add some pretty animations for his melee attacks. His sword shouldn't be anything special. If goku can punch trunks across the map, his sword wouldn't be that important anyway. I wanna see combos and stuff. That would be cool :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok thats nice phrack but isnt the burning attack a kinda ball thing not a beam..? and the finishing buster is the beam one right? so in beta will he have a beam for the burning attack or a ball? and what skin will u use wit trunks ... jacket w/sleeves jacket w/o sleves .. no jacket?

Best answers
Where did you guys hear that the sword was gonna be usable at all???? As far as i know it is just for looks on Trunks back. In the beginning of this mod someone said that there would be no weapons. A sword is a weapon. No matter how you use it, it will have to be just as dull as if someone hit you with their fist or else there will be Trunks choppers instead of vegeta spammers. I dont know where you got the idea the sword is useable. In all the screen shots i have seen it looks like it is just for looks in the sheath on his back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
ok thats nice phrack but isnt the burning attack a kinda ball thing not a beam..? and the finishing buster is the beam one right? so in beta will he have a beam for the burning attack or a ball? and what skin will u use wit trunks ... jacket w/sleeves jacket w/o sleves .. no jacket?
no other way around

and

Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
Where did you guys hear that the sword was gonna be usable at all???? As far as i know it is just for looks on Trunks back. In the beginning of this mod someone said that there would be no weapons. A sword is a weapon. No matter how you use it, it will have to be just as dull as if someone hit you with their fist or else there will be Trunks choppers instead of vegeta spammers. I dont know where you got the idea the sword is useable. In all the screen shots i have seen it looks like it is just for looks in the sheath on his back.
are you blind read the posts in the thread TEAM MEMBERS AND BETA TESTERS were saying ya can use it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
besides if Trunks had a sword that was stronger than punches and could just make stuff "dead". it would be unfair to everyone else. oh and it does the same as everything else b/c remember when Trunks attack Goku, Goku deflected his sword with his 2 fingers.
I thought it was just 1 finger ;/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
.. and goku used one finger..
i already said that so the posts above this were useless.. but i wnna see if any of the team members know what skin/modedl u are using... the model in current alpha or the one xstornist is workin on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a new model that compleatly different from the old one

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o ok can u tell us what it looks like or is it sumtin well have ta wait for in the beta... :S ... damn u beta tester... lol jk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont want to give u too many hints on what it looks like... but what the hell it looks like.....

trunks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
aha good one hibiki youre the best... o yes taht was quite a funny but truthfull comment..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:laff: HAHAHHAHAH ROFL!! LMAO!!!! ... ah this new beta theres gonna be lots of eye candy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom