Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!

• Maybe, with tweaks.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
With trunks' sword, maybe with a extreme powerlevel or a very powerful move (Takes off most of ki power), 1 hit kill. Well I don't think it would be good, because then noobs might use trunks every freaking time...Just a suggestion

Best answers
I meant that when Trunks gets a real high powerlevel he has this wierd special move...he pulls out his sword and slices someone in half (In the freeza saga). Or he hits someone real hard it knocks him from 100 to like 20 or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be very unfair ...
even it would cost 3/4 of your KI ... it takes 3 secs to recover it

bad suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Taki
alright.
do not try to spam ... this isn't tolerated by moderators !!

Best answers
well it's a good a suggestion, but I'm pretty sure similar has been said.

But I don't see how this will get spammed. If a disk is an instant kill and you can throw it from far and kill lots of people if they are in a line, then what's wrong with this? This suggestion is involves close range only.

Also unlike the disk, he mentioned that this would take lots of ki.

The only thing I suggest is, you'd have to charge it up to do this. And like in the series, Trunks stroke Frieza more then once, about 3 or 4 times.

Best answers
I really don't think its that bad of an idea, it wouldnt really unbalance things that much, krillin and frieza have discs which are one hit kills. It could be formatted kinda like a beam attack mixed with melee where you use the left click to target and right click to charge it up, depending on how much you charge it up reflects how much damage is induced...anywhere from the smallest charge being maybe 20 hp and a full charge 80 hp or possibly even 100 ( at ssj everyones hp is above 100 so its not a one hit kill) When you release the charge button (right click) you go into a swoop and can aim towards a moving person. Also it would be able to be blocked reducing damage by say half. Animation for it would be just a swoop and when contact is made maybe there are a few flashes of light and the damage is taken and the person is sent to the ground like a regular melee attack. This could be spammed by noobs but honestly...what can't (besides melee)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for killing one guy with a disc you get about 10k PL ... that's the reason they aren't used so much

if trunks had a move which can people strike with one hit, it should be give only about 10k, too ... but if it takes 3/4 ki, noone will use it
I think discs are laming enough ... we don't need more lamers

Best answers
Have you ever tried being successful using a disc? Yeah sure in a server where people arent doing much but firing beams and psing it can be effective because everyone is standing still, but in a melee server it takes waaay to much skill to try and kill people with a disc by more than one foot away. There will be lamers no matter what you do to ESF, hell im a lamer sometimes when im feeling lazy, it just happens. But this move could be a serious implement, also later on when melee struggles are put in (im assuming from what ive heard that they are) this could be struggled as well if you have two trunks going at it, or possibly even a melee charge with swoop, granted the sword attack would start out much higher in the struggle but it could be done. I honestly think that if tweaked in the right way this could be an effective and fair technique...

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
do not try to spam ... this isn't tolerated by moderators !!
lol easy Nretep jesus... lay off man hes not trying to spam hes just responding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom