trunks

Best answers
Thats freaky looking. lol i hope its not going to be another bojack trunks. Theres way to many of them around.

Best answers
yea but no offense all the bojack trunks ive seen look like well .... they could be alot better with simple little model edits.

Best answers
i i don't th9ink the one i m doing now is a bojack trunks i m wokring on the rest of the hair

Best answers
i think thats model is gonna be a regular trunks because the bojack trunks bangs don't look exactly like that ad it looks more like a reg ssj trunks. anyway bile i making a bojack trunks and its lots better than all the ones ive seen which ive only seen three.

Best answers
two main things u must put good detail into for trunks are the hair, and jacket ... those are what separate him from the rest of the dbz crew.. (besides his sword but thats easy to make)

and this guy kinda looks like a broly !

Best answers
Originally posted by bile
two main things u must put good detail into for trunks are the hair, and jacket ... those are what separate him from the rest of the dbz crew.. (besides his sword but thats easy to make)

and this guy kinda looks like a broly !
hehe maybe i shoudl almost make a brolly :cool: :devgrin: :laff:

ontopic:
ok i need osmeoen to host a updated pic of trunks since togeta is at work

*EDIT*
hotmail: [email protected]
AIM: HypaMegaProtoman

Best answers
i think it doesnt look like trunks so far just finish the hair and it would look like him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cought* Models *cough*
:p Anyways... It looks nice... sorta... so far XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom