TRUNKS (wat's up?)

Best answers
OK, so Trunks, why are u so slow in ESF? i've asked around and ppl tell me it's ur sword, it slows u down. But then ppl tell me that u were slow in older versions that didnt have sword. So what's up buddy? And anothe thing, ur attacks, u only have 2 special ones. I can understand this because they cant make up new attacks that u didnt have in the show, but still. Any wayl, laterz, try ur hardest, avenge gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo, krillin, they're just as slow. When people say its because of his sword, i think they mean its because it gives him an advantage (the insta-gib) plus trunks goes super saiyan so early, he's faster than most people anyway.

Best answers
Actually his speed is quite decent so you could stand up to the likes of Gohan or Piccolo.

However, he will have a bad time against really fast characters like Trans'd Krillin. Fortunately these characters take an eternity to transform, so you're ahead of the game already.

Best answers
I personally hate trunks. He is wayyyyy to slow. His super saiyan speed should be 280 like Vegetas, gokus and gohans.

Best answers
Trunks gets autogib, he is VERY balanced. Id complain about Piccolo or frieza or cell before trunks.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks gets autogib, he is VERY balanced. Id complain about Piccolo or frieza or cell before trunks.
Frieza and Piccolo are fine (cell needs a pl boost or somthing). Frieza has deathball and Piccolo has THE best attack in the game, sbc. Trunks on the other hand needs a good attack that he can spam with (seriously.... every character needs a good attack that he can spam with... and every character has that except for trunks) or a better melee advantage. The auto gib isn't that usefull. Trust me, im a melee whore and im saying this. If the person has low enough health to be auto gibbed, chances are you were going to win anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sound of the sword attacking is enough to justify his speed ;P.

Best answers
Smith| said:
The sound of the sword attacking is enough to justify his speed ;P.

Me using trunks vs anyone. They have 1 hp left. "Slash, (sound plays CHEWWWWWWWWWWWN)

Best answers
Hybrid, Sonic Boyster said SBC is being changed to being connected to Piccolo, making it almost useless now.

Jdawg, Autogib is trunks ability to automaticly kill his opponent if ANY hit he makes connects in meele if the opponent is below 20 health.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid, Sonic Boyster said SBC is being changed to being connected to Piccolo, making it almost useless now.
uh, that sux so much. Ok, piccolo does need to be given a boost then... The sbc was the only thing that made him a decent character...

Best answers
Hybrid said:
Frieza and Piccolo are fine (cell needs a pl boost or somthing). Frieza has deathball and Piccolo has THE best attack in the game, sbc. Trunks on the other hand needs a good attack that he can spam with (seriously.... every character needs a good attack that he can spam with... and every character has that except for trunks) or a better melee advantage. The auto gib isn't that usefull. Trust me, im a melee whore and im saying this. If the person has low enough health to be auto gibbed, chances are you were going to win anyways.
*slaps Hybrid*
foo!

First off, Piccolo SHARES his "best attack in the game" with another character, so its not just "his".
Next up, Whats that big blue blast trunks fires? Whatever it is, its just as spammable as anything else, considering a) he transforms so quickly, and b) its harder to see than a big long sbc.
Better melee advantage? laff, he already had the 'melee advantage' in 1.1, we all saw how that turned out.
As for the gibbage, who cares if you 'would have won'? Its one hit, not 5, which saves time and energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom