Trunks ideas

Best answers
iight well i was thinkin and looked at the transes they are gonna have for 1.3. And im wondering how about putting ussj2 in for trunks. i mean everyone knos it exists and it was in the series no movie or anything so why not let him go ussj2 jus decrease speed. and considering trunks is melee person u could jus make him the fastest player on the game and since he has 2 levels of ssj which decrease huis speed dramatically i think it would balance out. so hed be the fastest at the start then ssj a lil faster then ussj slower then ussj2 real slow to like the speed of ssj but hits harder that way he wouldnt have a real advantge over anyone hed be completely balanced out. but just a thought let me kno wut some of u think

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They actually are putting that in. If you check on the ESF Chat they mention al the trans... But weither they are going to have it reduce speed or not is un clear. The team as made sure to not leak any info out which makes everyone frusterated and come up with crazy ass ideas...

Best answers
i checked the esf chat but i didnt see talk of ussj2 so im a lil confused it would good if they put it in tho at least then trunks users like myself would have fighting chance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they're putting in USSJ but not USSJ2. I'm not sure why not, i'd like to see it in so Trunks gets 3 trans.

Best answers
yea id like to see it in too i mean hes already one of the weakest characters already. and there arent that many trunks users anyway all ur gonna see in 1.3 is goku,goku,goku,vegeta,vegeta, and then a whole **** load of fat pink asses screamin "me gon eat u up" its gonna be ridiculous no one picks trunks now as it is people are probably gonna pick him less wen 1.3 comes out :(

Best answers
The ESF team will balance the game as they see fit.
and c'mon , who here DOSN'T beleave the ESF team have some pwnage surprise up there sleeve?
Oh c'mon you KNOW they do!
Have faith!

Best answers
yea i hope so majindruu i kno im gettin tried of always gettin my ass whipped wen im trunks cus everyones a lot faster than me and **** but hopefully my ussj2 dream will come true :( jus gotta wait and see ;)

Best answers
amen to that, thats a good idea. why did they make the burning attack blind people, when it could have been a powerful energy attack like the Kamehameha? and finish buster is just plain crappy.

Best answers
yea and actually burning attack is a blast not a beam like he did wen he fought frieza he shot it frieza dodged it jumped then got sliced into pieces lol but finish buster is really worth nothing on esf u can barely kill anyone with it. it takes so long to charge. and it doesnt hurt that much. i took a direct hit from it alot of times and havent died. but i hope someone besides myself sees the unbalance if he can only go ussj while everyone else is like ssj2 or above o_O

edit: oh and hers my proof that there is in fact ussj2 :D http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/guides/transformations/saiyan/index.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom