• True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Is this True Or false?

Home is where the heart is….

They say home is where the heart is, but is it what brings everyone close together, and love each other. Is it what brings falling families to the ground? 13 years of my mothers life was wasted by her bickering and complaining. She wasn’t doing it on purpose, hell she didn’t even know she was doing it .Not until my father had an affair, did she realize she had pushed him away by moaning all the time, he most likely wouldn’t have committed the crime. When my father known what he had done, begged for forgiveness he was giving mercy, for my mother had realized what she had done, and completely noticed that it was her fault, well half.
Our family was breaking apart before this incident. But yet, somehow, as it got worse, we grew closer. And really started to love each other and cherish one another. We didn’t have much money this past Christmas, but we got most of what we need/wanted. Although broke, they struggled. 1 week after Christmas. My father was offered a job far from home although it only lasts a certain amount of time, the times can be months, or even years. He took the job, and when taken the job, increasing our monthly flow of cash. From a measly 400-500 every two weeks, to a whopping 1000 per week. It has been two and a half weeks since my father has left for this job. Not until now have I realized how much I miss him, at first I didn’t care and now I’m sort of sad. Since then the family had grown closer together even no a loved one is away we miss him, and we share our grieve with each other bringing us together.

Sometimes for a family to grow closer, it has to grow farther. -David Perault.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True because there's just no place like home... unless you live with some ****ed up parents.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the heart is located beneath the rib cage.... haha jokes, I totally agree with the statement.

Best answers
i wrotethe story, but is it true? and if it is did this happen to me or someone else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude thats my life minus the happy ending.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do believe that home is wherever your feelings lie. I've been living in Califnornia now for two and a half years, but every day when I return from school I log onto Aim and chat with friends back in Phoenix where I moved back from. I hold no serious friendships out here, and i tend to avoid becoming close with people up here. My girlfriend lives in Tucson, and we have a very effective long distance relationship. We visit every two to three months for a week or more, and while she is here everything just feels in place. After she leaves... it feels empty. It isn't just a matter of being sad because I miss her, it's a feeling of being displaced. Although I've lived here for two and a half years it has never felt like home because I do not live near those I care about or wish to spend time with.

I'm moving back this summer, come hell or high water. I feel as though, even if I fail moving out of the house and attaining a steady job, and I am forced to share a residency with a relative, at least I'll be closer to the people I love, be it Phoenix or Tucson. I play on transferring nto the same school my girlfriend is attending as soon as I can, and that is where I plan on attaining my four year degree, even though I have never spent much time in the city, because my heart lies there, and that is the only place I care it to be at this juncture in my life. I don't like it here, I want to be where I can show my affections in person, to my family and to my girlfriend.

Now that's not nearly as sad of a story, but the moral is about the same. I do believe that home is where the heart is, and mine lay in Arizona.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my heart is by my girl...so where every s is is my home..doesnt matter where she is... :smile:

Best answers
For hte ones who voted false, the story is true. It is my life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Like an episode of "Beyond Belief" except no ghosts, no aliens, and it's all pretty much completely believable... hmm ^_^;

Warm story though. Wherever your feelings are... yeah I guess that's always home to a person. Metaphorically anyhow.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it's true.

I'm still finding where my heart lies. I love my family and all, but I'm about to the point where I take off and leave the nest. I suppose I'll see then where I belong, but for now I've got no clue

Best answers
VERY TRUE! Ive moved twice and i still have my heart in Texas. Tennessee ..Well its split. One half TN and the other TX. Now im in california...umm...yeeeaaahh...i dont like it that much..well im sure ill get use to it...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the homeless are liberated of such material need. Their heart is wherever the hell they want it to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The homeless live on the streets... so therefore the streets is where their heart's at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to comment on that 'true' story. its not your moms fault your dad is unfaithful.... to say so is total bs.

Best answers
I HATE MY LIFE I GO TO A homosexualALL BOYS SKOOL WITH A BUNCH OF homosexual KIDS THERE AND THERE IS NO ESCAPING IT AND I HATE COMING HOME CAUSE I HAVE TO WORK LIKE poo AND i dont no where my heart is.....but its definatly not at home cause i hate it here and i havnt got a life while i am here i would rather be dead cause there is no place to go without it sucking MAJORLY so if any one can lend me a gun i would love that thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom