True Blood

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else watch it. This season, so far, is absolutely amazing. Paralleling crazy anti-vampire Christian camp with crazy demonic orgies. This show keeps getting better and better.

Best part about the show though, quite a lot of titties.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watched it since the series premiere, love it. This season is off to a really good start.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never took interest when it first came out because I was sick of vampires and sick of hearing all my dark and edgy friends talk it up all the time. I'll probably check it out eventually, though. It's a Showtime show, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HBO indeed. This summer is THE HBO summer. Besides Weeds all the shows I watch weekly are on HBO. And yes there has been a lot of vampire stuff coming out, but this isn't like the ghey Twilight vampire stuff. This is manly vampire stuff...with titties.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HBO indeed. This summer is THE HBO summer. Besides Weeds all the shows I watch weekly are on HBO. And yes there has been a lot of vampire stuff coming out, but this isn't like the ghey Twilight vampire stuff. This is manly vampire stuff...with titties.
Woops, my bad then. For whatever reason I swore that Weeds was SHO also, but I guess I'm wrong in that aspect as well. Either way, on going series on those two channels can get very cheesy(I groaned a few times during Weeds because of terrible jokes or incredulous happenstances) but can also be very addicting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weeds is a SHO show. It's just True Blood and Entourage that are HBO shows that are on this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom