Trollin' Dirty

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the time someone jumps in and says "hey guys come on, he's only 14, you were that age once"

Yep, and I hate myself. If I could talk to the 14 year old version of me, I'd be pissed at what he was saying/doing, so while their brains are not as developed, they can still learn from their predecessors.
Hey guys come on, he's only 14, you were that age once. :|
Naaaaahh...forget about it. The kid has to learn somehow and if he's on this forum...well then it's the hard way. :)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you guys sure are taking a lot of interest in this thread.

To Omnom, I say only two words, Mission Accomplished.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone could make a thread with nothing but "Word" written, and we'd turn it into a 30 page thread that has nothing to do with anything. Don't confuse our inability to remain on topic with genius.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone could make a thread with nothing but "Word" written, and we'd turn it into a 30 page thread that has nothing to do with anything.
Except in this case, you guys have stuck to the topic. For a thread meant for the poster to troll, you guys have responded the same way you do to trolls. Although I really don't see what your reply has to do with mine. :/

Don't confuse our inability to remain on topic with genius.
I haven't. :3

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you guys have stuck to the topic. Except it isn't his topic. It's someone else's topic, that being his failure as a troll. So once more, the conversation has evolved, as it tends to do, and the original post is all but forgotten. I had to look back at the first post to remember he thought his initial post was brilliant because he's "only 14".

What relevance does my post have to yours? The interest in the thread you're talking about is a direct result of the posts feeding off of each other, but not due to the official topic of the thread. A thread's longevity isn't a reflection of the quality of the initial post, or of the relevancy of the posts to the OP.

Also, if you read any of that and believed I'm being serious, you're this kid's target demographic.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you guys have stuck to the topic. Except it isn't his topic. It's someone else's topic, that being his failure as a troll. So once more, the conversation has evolved, as it tends to do, and the original post is all but forgotten. I had to look back at the first post to remember he thought his initial post was brilliant because he's "only 14".

What relevance does my post have to yours? The interest in the thread you're talking about is a direct result of the posts feeding off of each other, but not due to the official topic of the thread. A thread's longevity isn't a reflection of the quality of the initial post, or of the relevancy of the posts to the OP.

Also, if you read any of that and believed I'm being serious, you're this kid's target demographic.
Welcome back, you were missed. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seriously, this happens to most of my posts.... WHAT HAVE I DONE???

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Witcher 2 is coming out soon. You guys should buy it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The Witcher 2 is coming out soon. You guys should buy it.
the first one was a good game, but I'm way too anal with RPGs and just ended up spending 75% of my time running errands and using campfires than fighting anything.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one was a good game, but I'm way too anal with RPGs and just ended up spending 75% of my time running errands and using campfires than fighting anything.
It was different, wonderfully so. Defo playing Witcher 2.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread should have been closed long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom