Triple After Image

Best answers
If you recall in the original dragonball, the after image(and double and triple) were used in the tourny. some sort of very short temporary clone to distract and draw fire. One of the wizard wars classes can shoot off a clone of himself that i think runs off in a straight line until he hits something. So i know it can be done.

And now a random idea of the moment:
Bring Mr Satan into the game!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MRobinhood
If you recall in the original dragonball, the after image(and double and triple) were used in the tourny. some sort of very short temporary clone to distract and draw fire. One of the wizard wars classes can shoot off a clone of himself that i think runs off in a straight line until he hits something. So i know it can be done.

And now a random idea of the moment:
Bring Mr Satan into the game!
1. Been Suggested - I suggested a long time ago after the teleport a after image stays there, but it appears randomly.
2. Mr. Satan wont be in the game Oo.

Best answers
I'm not sure how much I'd want an after image, but I'd sure love it if the teleport effect from Quake 2 that they have (the particle swirl) was replaced with a sprite of that line-effect the show uses super-imposed over the player model as they transport themselves. I'd prefer that to either, though the afterimage could be incorporated into that too.
The only reason I can see for them not having replaced it already is the visibility. It'd be harder to see the lines than the thick swirl of white dots.
Anyway, I'd imagine it's slightly more efficient to use a short animated sprite than the particles, and the look would be more recognizable to boot!.

Thanks for reading.

Best answers
I suggested "Hercule" as an easter egg additional a long time ago. I don't know if many realized that Hercule in Australia is Mr. Satan. I suggested having him appear on the map and the first person to punch him gets a bonus of some form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom