Trigger Happy TV

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with this show. It is a show on comedy central, where a group of people play pranks and weird jokes on people in public and video tape their reaction.

The only reason I bring it up is because about 2 weeks ago, 6 friends and I were out at the local mini-golfery, playing a round.

I was up to putt at this hole with a large dinosaur lifting and lowering a cardboard caveman. Well after I shot the ball and it landed by the hole, a man dressed very believably as a caveman ran through the hole and grabbed my ball and took off.

Leaving my friends and I to watch in astonishment. After the ball was returned we learned that we had been caught on Trigger Happy TV. And had to sign waivers so it could be aired. I'm interested to see if it gets on.

If you want more information about the show just go to, http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/triggerhappytv/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it hasn't actually been aired yet. It is suppose to be coming out in the next few weeks. If they show it at all.

Edit: In reply to Arthos' question: It wasn't Dom. I wish it had been. It was a crazy black man running around in caveman animal skins and he had a big club.

Didn't want to make a new post again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That show is freaking insane. I wonder if it was Dom himself that was dressed as the Caveman.

Best answers
Seriously? .... see if you can't get some screen shots and post them?

Best answers
Fox_97338 well evil_trunks said they arnt guna air it till a couple weeks for editing and stuff untill it comes out then he can post screenys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom