Traveling

Best answers
what if you could just fly in a spaceship to any planet thats in Dbz and while your flying you could train with the gravity machine like goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the most off the wall suggestion that I've read.

Furthermore, how would this fit into the gameplay, and the suggestion doesn't seem very realistic.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if you could just fly in a spaceship to any planet thats in Dbz and while your flying you could train with the gravity machine like goku
Neither of those suggestions could work with the Goldsrc engine (the engine that Half-Life uses). The Goldsrc engine is outdated and is not capable of what engines/games are these days.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF modification is pushing the Goldsrc engine to it's limits. To go any further would mean switching to another engine. But the ESF team has stated numerous times that ESF will never be moved to another engine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont be misstaken. ESF is not a RPG game nor is it MMO ^^

Its a simple one server and a few people head-smash-in game. In other words you got servers where people join so they can kill each other. there is no experience apart from player skill and it plays like most first person shooting games with the addition of melee.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To many dragon ball online in these heads.....whait more half year ok?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehh, no offense but you really seem to be the only one thats obsessing about dragonball online, snowman.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loool, nop, not really, but when some people make sugestions about travel and level your power up or making your own characters, combining that with dragon ball, I can only remember of one thing...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never saw one since i'm here. SO, I am sorry for my comment.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we dont get many suggestions nowadays, but back then we had a customization suggestion every week.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back then we had a "Kaioken" or "Super kamehameha" suggestion every day. (or two of them)

Best answers
hmmm Dragonball online...idkn but i got a bad felling about this...may be a
disappointment to a lot mmorpgs players...it need be better than Cabal,WoW,RF...these are the best mmos i had ever played...anyway about your suggestion my answer is... LOL!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buddy...this suggestion might as well be for Super Smash Brothers for all it's worth. ESF uses a power level system, but it doesn't save your power level beyond the map you're playing. It's like an MMORPG that starts you at the beginning every time you turn it off. Plus, this game is not really free roaming due to HL's map-size limitations, plus the fact that you can fly destroys any ability to Hide the edge of the map and make it blend effectively with the skybox at all.

However, I suppose it would be cool if ESF could have a standard mode, and a ranked mode, where your power level IS saved on a server, and you get better the more you fight. Of course, in this case, power level gain would have to be cut into a tenth of what it is now, minimum. THAT however would be fun...

But even then...even if you COULD, who wants to weight train in a fighting game? Boring...let's kick some ass plzthnxu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom