brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should do the same for krillen instead of him growing mushroom hair

hahahahahaaha

*I agree, the version with hair should be a selectable option instead methinks*
Cheeseman

Best answers
Ah, i thought Piccilo would become the Fused Kami/Nail/Piccilo or sumthin.

Buu becomes Old buu or kid buu right?

frieza looks like his 75% form (Right before becomming 100 and being more muscular and bein about to go toe to toe with SSJ Goku) So it would be his 100% or his 25% when hes huge (That was the form he gored Krillin in)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys even WATCH DBZ? Super Namek is no transformation! Piccolo becomes a Super Namek when he fuses with Kami, and he doesn't grow after that :S . In ESF, Piccolo just makes himself bigger like in the Garlic Jr. Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin never had a transformation eather so :p at u

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u tell em hibik but if u wanna know sumtin else... picollo never really transforms he just get power boosts but i dont think u should make him gte bulky just a power boost with a **green** fiery stuff/aurua around him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well krillin never just sprouted hair all of sudden and then got stronger so why should piccolo have to have a correct transformation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
well krillin never just sprouted hair all of sudden and then got stronger so why should piccolo have to have a correct transformation
so trrue in my oppinion i think krillen should age not dramatically but subsequently ie start off begining of dbz (or from end of frieza) then have him age for his trans

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said..........

just make krillen buff up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its very hard to make people buff up because of the animations u have to make... i also think u need a big string of models to do a good buff up animation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
Do you guys even WATCH DBZ? Super Namek is no transformation! Piccolo becomes a Super Namek when he fuses with Kami, and he doesn't grow after that :S . In ESF, Piccolo just makes himself bigger like in the Garlic Jr. Saga.
wrong, it is watch movie 4 lord slug he is a true super namek, people just commonly refer to piccolo as being a super namek cus he was so strong after fusing :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are wrong! Krillin says: "He is a Super Namek now!". Keyword here: NOW. And that's after he has fused with Kami... happy now? ;/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Vegetto
You are wrong! Krillin says: "He is a Super Namek now!". Keyword here: NOW. And that's after he has fused with Kami... happy now? ;/
yo dawg i think u mean picollo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no piccolo fused with kami so what he said was true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom