TRANSFORMATION?!

Best answers
TRUE !!! Grega... we all agree that it's about time ... till now .. it looks like Vegeta represents your mod .... SHOW US GOKU :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also know grega isn't part of the development? he's head beta tester.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to smack the door in your face. But we show things we agree on, not things the public asks us to.

If we feel something should not be shown for one reason or another, then we dont show it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to smack the door in your face. But we show things we agree on, not things the public asks us to.

If we feel something should not be shown for one reason or another, then we dont show it.
Goku isn't anywhere near done anyway is he?

Best answers
Deverz... as Grega speaks, it does not look like he's not a part of the development. he knows more than anyone here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz... as Grega speaks, it does not look like he's not a part of the development. he knows more than anyone here.
My post was aimed at you and hlev though asking for Goku.

Deverz is correct though, im not development. Im testing.

Best answers

pay attention for what you wrote. you wrote you , as one of them. "If we feel something should not be shown for one reason or another, then we dont show it" . if you are just a tester don't guess the reasons for their actions.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is still a part of the team and is aware and a part of what happens he just doesn't have a hand in making it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
pay attention for what you wrote. you wrote you , as one of them. "If we feel something should not be shown for one reason or another, then we dont show it" . if you are just a tester don't guess the reasons for their actions.
http://esforces.com/team.html

Grega
Name: Grega Meglic
DOB: December 13th 1986
Position: QA Lead

Grega is part of the team, he is not "just" a tester.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My post was aimed at you and hlev though asking for Goku.
Well why would you disagree on my perfectly valid request of showing off Goku's model, which I know has been pretty much finished a while ago (not talking about animations, but the model itself).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well why would you disagree on my perfectly valid request of showing off Goku's model, which I know has been pretty much finished a while ago (not talking about animations, but the model itself).
Goku is not being shown due to certain reasons, which i will not name, since im not sure im allowed to share them or not.

As for my position. Im the middle man between the testers and the team in a way. I said "we" because the testers also take part in deciding the POTW, even though the final thumbs up or down is by specific members of the dev team. Mostly people who created the content in question for the POTW.

Best answers
Personally I prefer to see Perfect Cell's models.

In every mod/version/release/penis/addon, Cell SUCKS!
I mean, he never looks like is been finished, even in ECX, when he seems an Alpha Test Charachter (No animations and models stuff)

Of course it's only a wish, my wish...

So I'm not asking a POTW, I'm not asking a gameplay and for the love of God I'm not asking a release date :laff: Just sayin'

Best answers
Grega - as a part of the team , considering all you have seen till now, do you think that the game will be released till the end of 2012 ?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You won't get a date out of anybody because there is no set pace of work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom