Transformation Suggestions

Best answers
Ok lets see. As of now to transform in esf u basically have to be still to transform otherwise it wont work. Because i know sometimes while im fighting someone as Trunks or anyone else for that matter someone will be in a transformed state and considering how hard it is to fight a ssj as normal sometimes i was wondering would it be possible to be able to trans while in a swoop or somthing.

I dont know exactly how it would work normally but maybe if u were close to perfect trans then it would work.

Also ive noticed that if your at perfect trans and u transform while someone is trying to hit you you become invincible from melee attacks for a second and after seeing it it is a very spammable move so i was wondering if it is possible for that to be changed or tweaked just so youd wouldnt be invincible for that second or 2.

C&C plz change it how u see fit

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wouldn't it be cool to transform while blocking instead of just in beam struggles?

Best answers
In evm of esf you can transform three or four times. for ex Goku can tranform into SSJ3 and Buu can transform four times from normal Buu to super Buu in Gohan clothes, I wonder if I can tranform Goku from SSJ3 to SSJ4 form? please let me know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're asking if ESF 1.3 will have the SSJ 4 transformation, then no. ESF will never use GT or movie content, so SSJ4 will not be included.

If you're asking if EVM has the SSJ 4 trans, then you should ask on the EVM forum, because we don't support EVM.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonGokuSSJ4 said:
In evm of esf you can transform three or four times. for ex Goku can tranform into SSJ3 and Buu can transform four times from normal Buu to super Buu in Gohan clothes, I wonder if I can tranform Goku from SSJ3 to SSJ4 form? please let me know.
ESF will not have GT content, however 3rd party addons such as evossj4 will feature such content.

It's been suggested before & i'm still for it. If I remeebr correctly I once watched a vid from btl showing that trans swooping was in there current testing builds.

Best answers
Ok! thanks for your info. Anyway can someone give me a link to evm forum?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
well, whats to stop everybody from swoop trans'ing. You can transform while on the move, and dont have to worry about being shot. It needs to have a disadvantage from the regular standing still trans.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
well, whats to stop everybody from swoop trans'ing. You can transform while on the move, and dont have to worry about being shot. It needs to have a disadvantage from the regular standing still trans.
Disadvantage = Perfect transformation only

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I think it might work, but there should be an animation where they lift their arms and then push them down and then the turbo gets big and then the right size, or some other cool animation.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Disadvantage = Perfect transformation only
Perfect transformations take about a quarter of a second, so why not just doing it while you're not moving and *then* swoop? You'll be faster that way.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Perfect transformations take about a quarter of a second, so why not just doing it while you're not moving and *then* swoop? You'll be faster that way.
I know that. Thats how i use perfect trans. I was just refering to the suggestion. Not the current state ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because it looks cooler.

im all for gameplay but even i like eyecandy every once in a while

nge

Best answers
You can already trans mid swoop, in a sense. All you need is perfect transing, and the ability to drift.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
You can already trans mid swoop, in a sense. All you need is perfect transing, and the ability to drift.
So very true.

The only problem I see with this though is that in some pubs, you will never be able to fufill the pl requirement for perfect trans due to server timelimits or max player frag settings.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How about making it so You can transform anytime you want..

advantage of standing still and transforming while standing still

You powerLevel pushes people away from you like gohan's ki shield...
*Takes Little stamina*....
beams do little dmg
Disadvantages
your not moving

disadvantage of transforming while moving
Shorter trans time

disadvantage of transforming while moving
*Takes alot of stamina*
nothing to reduce beam dmg..
players can hit u while transing..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
MysteryGool said:
advantage of standing still and transforming while standing still

You powerLevel pushes people away from you like gohan's ki shield...
That part I like in a way. Lets say when your transforming on the ground, every couple seconds you let out a force wave that pushes anyone close to you away. (the same force wave that happens after advanced melee breaks up)

If you add a trans while swooping (perfect trans), then it uses up stamina. If you trans while not moving, then it wont cost any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom