Transformation Suggestions

Best answers
nge said:
You can already trans mid swoop, in a sense. All you need is perfect transing, and the ability to drift.
Ya that is true but i mean seriously how many times have wen seen someone turn ssj in midflight. It happens all the time. And ya i kno that the drift works in a way but eye candy is good once in a while.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v sugestet the swop trans i'v even made an gif whit it how it will look let me see if i can finde it

Best answers
After reaching the ssj players dont really gain anything new.. just maybe a small PL boost and 1 or 2 new attacks...

What if you for each new transformation you earned, you could do an extra melee hit.

- If a player earned ssj1 that player can now do 3 basic melee hits in a row.
- if a player earned ssj2 that player can now do 4 basic melee hits in a row.
- if that player gained ssj3 that player can now do 5 basic melee hits in a row.

-Each hit costs the same amount of ki
-for each hit after the first 2 basic melee hits, the damage is reduced by 50%
-Since each hit after the first 2 is a weaker hit the player being hit can recover faster. Giving the player being hit the ability to catch an ssj off guard if he decides to wait until the last hit then recover really fast or if the ssj isnt accurate he could just recover after the 2nd hit.

-Advantges? Going ssj has it's real advantages now in combat. You can pull off great combos.

-disadvantages? Ssj's burn more ki if they go for the extra hits ( really.. is that a disadvantage for the person being hit?

-How is it real to the show? In the show when goku went ssj against a weaker opponent he landed more hits then his opponent "no doubt"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i understand the design docs right they are removing the 2 hit limit.

Instead each hit will send him flying faster and further. So each hit will be harder XD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
What if you for each new transformation you earned, you could do an extra melee hit.

- If a player earned ssj1 that player can now do 3 basic melee hits in a row.
- if a player earned ssj2 that player can now do 4 basic melee hits in a row.
- if that player gained ssj3 that player can now do 5 basic melee hits in a row.
The design documents cover it better. Limits on how many basic melee hits you can do is bad.

Best answers
all it says in the documents.. is that the stronger a player is.. the further away he knocks a person back.. that way he uses more ki.. My idea is the same except for each lvl up you reach .. you can hit the person 1 extra time

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
all it says in the documents.. is that the stronger a player is.. the further away he knocks a person back.. that way he uses more ki.. My idea is the same except for each lvl up you reach .. you can hit the person 1 extra time

Than i suggest you read again.

Design Documents thisone to be exact -> Possible 1.3 advanced melee 2 *PDF* said:
- When you land a second knockback hit, the knockback speed increases by 1.2 (or so). After this, you
can land even more knockbacks (so we’re gonna remove the current limit of 2 knockbacks in air).
Since the knockback speed increases after the second hit, its way harder to land more hits and so we
1. have another thing to build up your skills and 2. not a too big advantage over new players since they
still can easily land 2 hits (like it is now).

Case closed XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom