Transformation PLs

Best answers
I think the transformation PLs give the saiyans an uneven and blatent advantage. Every saiyan doubles PL when he trans and gets about 100,000 PL added for each death, as opposed to say piccolo who gets 800,000 PL for transing regardless of what he was at prier to that trans.

Basically, im just asking to make piccolo better :laff:

He gets the least ammount of added PL out of all the characters and he gets no notable enhancements IE speed and strength increases are hardly noticable

PS I thought his SBC was going to be connected in 1.1?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The saiyans get more. But everyone transforms at a different PL. So say Gohan and Trunks get twice as much PL from transforming, but they transform around 1 million.

So the actual gain isnt that much. And for people like Buu and Krillin. It takes them longer to transform, but when they do the 1.5 multiplier is based off of their higher PL.

Best answers
what is picollo's multiplier? he said picollo only gains about 800,000 PL upon transforming no matter what PL you are at.

man i wish i could play this game online... i should get DSL one of these days.

Best answers
they double pl regardless of how much they have. As gohan i often wait until i am at 2 mill PL to trans so i can skyrocket to 4 mill

Piccolo gets +800 PL at 1.65 mill and Goku gets double PL starting at 1.75 mill. 100, 000 difference in starting PL, 950, 000 difference in end result

Piccolo is the only person (that i know of) that doesnt double. If its going to be a flat increase regardlesss of power level, atleast make it so he gets an added 1.65 million at any level

Best answers
yeah thats the main reason i stick to using the saiyans, besides buu because he is pretty ()wnish.

i dont really like transformations that are permanent, and other characters dont benefit as well from it like the saiyans do. frieza is pretty good. i love his huge stage 2 model.

Best answers
I have no problem with the Powerlevels as they are now.. i only think you should be able to transform sooner...

I mean it takes a whole lot of time to go SSJ when playing Vegeta, how long is it gonna take to get to his second transformation when they add it??? :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the current transformation PL's are realistic. I don't think everyone should be able to transform within 5 min's of joining the server.

Then the transformations lose their value.

Best answers
piccolo's, krillin's, buu's and cell's powerlevel multiplier is 1.5! they don't get a fixed PL amount when they transform.....not even piccolo!

Best answers
The transforming pls r actually uneven for Perm transformed characters like Krillen and Buu

Yeh buu starts off with 1.5 mi lbut when he transforms and u get kileld u lose 300 K pl every death or more

for krillen u have 600 K pl u need 3 mil it takes like 30 misn to get 3 mil by the time u do get it its useless cause the map would have probly chanegd or as krillen u wooudl get bored to detah trying to get 3 mi lcause hes so weak!

Best answers
the transformations are realistic. in the show all the saiyans are the most powerful people and piccolo was only powerful towards the beginning of DBZ.

Best answers
yes yes im sure we all know that in the series the saiyans were the strongest characters but lets keep on topic here this is a game having characters that are way stronger than others...a t the moment most servers have ppl playing as goku, trunks, or vegeta and thats it....

only a few ppl play with other characters... their is no point in having a charcter that get to be stronger than everyone else if it is ment to be even... at the moment saiyans have an unfair advantage that will hopefully be reduced in the next release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom